Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memphis Halloween Herf
Guys, on second thought and after some good input, I'm thinking of doing this that Friday night instead of Halloween Night (Wednesday). Would Friday work better in everyone's calendar?

P.S. Great time at the Flying Saucer last night. Thanks for coming, guys.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
Friday sounds great!
Yeah I think Friday will be a lot easier to plan for.
I'm in! Just tell me where I need to be and what to bring.

What about cigarsarge and Bradley?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I really wish I could commit to this, just still not sure if I will be able to go or not, don't want to keep you guys waiting so if it becomes too late to hop on board I won't be upset. Still crossing my fingers though, I know it will be fun

maverick Wrote:I really wish I could commit to this, just still not sure if I will be able to go or not, don't want to keep you guys waiting so if it becomes too late to hop on board I won't be upset. Still crossing my fingers though, I know it will be fun

guess I need to read the whole thread b4 I reply, Friday might actually make this a ton easier! Gonna double check but I think I am in! Maybe I could even talk LC gnome into accompanying me if he isn't too busy.
AWESOME and Bad Ass. ROAD TRIP!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Memphis Crew!  Halloween is fast approaching and we need to talk!  I am thinking of food!  What should I cook?
Hey Dave!

Brent hadn't been around in 10 days. I mailed and called him the day after we met @ the saucer to see if he wanted help moving, but have not heard from him.  If there will be enough, I was going to bring my smoker and LOAD IT UP. We do need a date for out of state to come if they can. Bailey said he would bring a crowd form Jackson. Have not see him much either.

maverick Wrote: Maybe I could even talk LC gnome into accompanying me if he isn't too busy.
Damn I want to so bad!  And B-dub, why did I think you lived on the west coast?