Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire in the Hole!!!!!
Nice work Mr Mum.  Maybe Tank can send PO some North Dakota ice to sooth his hole.
I like smoking lightning
These could not have showed up at a better time.  We planned on eating nachos for dinner tonight so i busted open the jar and chopped up Jalapeno's and a few others for myself.  Jimmie man what can I say damn they are freaking good.  Can't wait to eat more already.  Trying to plan a good dinner tomorrow so I can bust them out again [thumbsup]  Here's a few for you guys.  Jimmie sent me a nice variety

[Image: P1000081-1.jpg]
[Image: P1000091-1.jpg]
[Image: P1000084-1.jpg]
[Image: P1000085-1.jpg]

THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Nive pics Paul, like I said The round cherry peppers (the red one in your photo) are the least of the hot ones.

All peppers in that jar are home grown.

Again, apologies for the mix up with the address but The Mum will make it up to you. Confusedhock:
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:Nive pics Paul, like I said The round cherry peppers (the red one in your photo) are the least of the hot ones.

All peppers in that jar are home grown.

Again, apologies for the mix up with the address but The Mum will make it up to you. Confusedhock:
Jimmie, it's amazing how each pepper has blended with another pepper.  You take one bite of one and it just oozes with flavor.  Man I wish I lived closer to you, I think I'd be living at your house eating up all your peppers and gravy Tongue
THEY CALL ME THE SHEPHERD!!! AKA LK HUNTER, FACE BOOK MARIO HUNTER, THE GREAT ONE HUNTER, ETC.
Sweet bomb Jimmy, or maybethe right term would be hot bomb!Big Grin
WTG Jim

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Very classy Jimmie!  Nice looking nachos Paul.