eople
E
ating
T
astey
A
nimals

hmm it looks bold when I edit it, oh well
You too! I thought I was the only one, lol...
Not A Nice Person Wrote:There was a very public case last year, somewhere in the Southeast IIRC, where PETA was charged with picking up people's pets under the pretense of taking them to their "shelter," then killing them in the back of their van and tossing their remains in local dumpsters. :X

THEIR rationale, as I understand it, is that animals should be "free" and that pets have been "contaminated" by "servility to humans." So being strangled to death in the back of a filthy van by an "animal activist" was an "act of kindness."

Because, as we all know, the Cave Poodle of the Paleolithic Era was a noble and free beast . . . *snerk*

Asstards.

NANP™
[cigar]
Sounds like that case in Germany, where they wanted the polar bear born in captivity to be killed because it was "cruel to keep it in captivity and it could not be returned to the wild"
So yea, might as well just start bombing zoos and wiping  out all sorts of animals that are now extinct in the wild.
Idiots.
anyone see the south park peta episode? sweeeeet.... Big Grin

for the record, i love animals. they're delicious.
Bungalowbill Wrote:anyone see the south park peta episode? sweeeeet.... Big Grin

for the record, i love animals. they're delicious.

Attached Files Image(s)

Check this out

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=486386&in_page_id=1811

I tried to add a comment, I dont know if it took:

Give it a break. We are looking at the death of 2 sharks. Nothing that will affect any biomass. Further, it is likely these fish will be eaten. Compare that to the thousands of sharks finned every day and left to die a slow death of starvation. Or the many thousands every day that perish hooked on the miles of long-lines that are indescriminantly fishing. 2 sharks. Thousands of sharks. Spend your energies more productively.
Great link, John! Those guys are my new "huge nads" heroes . . . can't believe how pathetically effete the comments were on that---I mean, c'mon!

I say let those snivelling pantywaists go swimming with sharks if they love them so much. I'm pretty sure they'll find it a "bonding" experience . . . or at least large chunks of their eviscerated carcasses will.

Those kayakers gave their prey an equal chance, and risked their lives for an unforgettable experience. The whiny wankers finding fault with that? Well, come SHTF time, I'm eating them.

Slow prey, soft meat. Human race ever gets back to the survival of the fittest mode, just remember than vegetarians exist to be eaten by carnivores. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1