Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you miss me?
Welcome back!!!

My cuz lives on the way to lake mead(sp?) so when I go to LV we will herf bro, glad to hear from you scoop[welcome]back
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Good to see you back Scoop, you are always badass cool to us.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
[welcome], glad to have you back.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome back Scoop.  Glad to hear all that sheit you were going through with the law suit worked out.  We missed you bro.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
welcome back Scoopy do!

[Image: scooby.gif]

Sorry about your hardships. I hope things go better for you now
I'm in the process of trying to recover all the damned $$$ that went into the lawsuit.

I didn't smoke much during the whole lawsuit process. Cigar smoking is only for when I'm in a good mood, and I never was during the suit.

I have all my smokes in a Coolerdor right now. Eventually, I will make a kick-ass cabinet humidor. But I have a bunch of projects to knock out first.

Nina and I are thisssssss close to closing on our first house. It's 1 mile from my mother-in-law, so at least I won't have to drive very far. House hunting (and purchase) has occupied 75% of our time these past couple months.

Once we close, I have a LOT of work to do. It's new construction, and we're doing a lot of the work ourselves -- floor, cabinets, paint, that sort of thing.  We overspent -- big time -- to get the view we wanted.

I truly wish I could find a brewery that needs a brewmaster. But as you can guess, brewmasters usually never quit their job. In fact, they usually have to point a shotgun at them if you want brewmaster to leave the brewery. I'll do what I did last time -- wait for a brewmaster to die of liver poisoning, and take his place.

I doubt I'll homebrew -- once you've made beer 7 barrels at a time, 5 gallons just doesn't cut it anymore.

I have managed to find my "fun" job -- restaurant reviewer. You can read a review here: http://www.lasvegasrestaurants.com/revie...70/Bouchon

I'm still trying to find my "pays the bills" job.
glad to see you back, and glad to hear you got that lawsuit business straightened out.
damn right we missed ya, glad you made you're way back.  And VERY glad to hear that the bullshit lawsuit is done with. 

I've got a few ideas for dumbshits that try to pull stuff like that- problem is, they've got a name for all the ideas I have - felony Big Grin.

Now get back to smokin!
Be honest.... did I get any of you that know... even for half a second?

ROFLMAO!!! Tongue