Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunnar strikes back
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Matt-N-Ga. Wrote:Cool.  I used to have one of those humis, worked great.  Now you have 10 days to S-it yourself everyday when you hear the doorbell ring, wondering if its Gunnars Revenge !!!!!!!
God, I never though of that.   Carl has to be going nuts as each day passes, wondering if this is the day, wondering, wondering... 
I thought of it.[pimp]

One of my employees crashed one of the company vehicles just now.  I got the call and was so pissed!  Then I went to the humi and added another box to the "Carl" side.  Now I feel better.  This is downright therapeutic!  I may never stop...
Good speaking with you Mac. Possible ice fishing trip sounds good but I don't want to pull Carl out of the ice.. [lol][lol][lol]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
"To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points." - Sun Tzu
Rusto Wrote:"To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points." - Sun Tzu
The Art of War.

It's been read....[pimp]
carl609 Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Nice humi. What did you do?

[Image: attachment.php?id=7068]

Carl,

Is that a custom bottling or are they using it on theirs as well?  May have to stop by my local and pick up some for long-term storage.

Confusedhock:
Hey Carl...

I was going to try and get the heat off you a bit by getting some custom M&Ms made, but the pic did not get past their approval process...

Attached Files Image(s)

Just wanted to let everyone know, I got sick and was layed up for a few days in between working.  God forbid I take a day off!  Well, I'm starting to feel better.  Let the assault continue as planned. 

Oh yeah, Da Bear's been hanging up in MN too.  Now that he's healthy he will be heading out to travel some more as well.  I think he got in the bombing mood too....
Are you alright Gunnar, all this bombing, and therapy, and mooning, and Bears, hope it hasn't gotten to your head yet...[thumbsup]Tongue
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
carl609 Wrote:

[Image: attachment.php?id=7068]

Carl,

Is that a custom bottling or are they using it on theirs as well?  May have to stop by my local and pick up some for long-term storage.

Confusedhock:
Jones will put custom labels on the bottles... I think its like $25 for a dozen or something?
Teck1337 Wrote:
MaduroAccountant Wrote:
carl609 Wrote:

Carl,

Confusedhock:
Jones will put custom labels on the bottles... I think its like $25 for a dozen or something?
That is correct.  If you go to the Jones Soda website there is a "create your own label" link.  You just upload the picture you want and away you go.

You can also submit pictures for them to use as a regular label.  I didnt think Gunnar would be very happy if he saw this bottle on the shelf at the grocery store, so I didnt do that.Big Grin
I like smoking lightning