Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pumpkin Belly Contest
Hunlock Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Please post a link when the voting starts and lets rally.

I will!!!!

I hope that they setup the link early and just disable voting until Monday.

I have no clue how many entries there are, but I'm trying to drum up votes anywhere I can. I think the main hurdle is going to be getting everyone to vote everyday the contest runs.

I posted this for the NUB boys as well, as Skipper suggested.

Again, THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

I'm still voting, and voting!! Big Grin

BTW...my wife was wondering when the due date is.

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Vitamin G Wrote:Like a Chicago Democrat, I not only voted FOR you, but I voted AGAINST the other folk. 

you = 5 stars
them = 1 star
you sneaky bastard....I love itCool
madurodave Wrote:
Vitamin G Wrote:Like a Chicago Democrat, I not only voted FOR you, but I voted AGAINST the other folk. 

you = 5 stars
them = 1 star
you sneaky bastard....I love itCool

[curse][curse][curse]...I didn't think of that! [doh]

Now I have to go & do that too! Tongue Big Grin
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Vote is in for today[thumbsup]
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
CigarJohn Wrote:Vote is in for today[thumbsup]
[pimp]
What he said.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Gus Wrote:
CigarJohn Wrote:Vote is in for today[thumbsup]
[pimp]
What he said.
ditto [thumbsup]
Thanks again guys!

They said on the radio today that the winner will based on rating and amount of votes.

BTW, I have to say some thing... We have been very lucky that our friends and family are able to vote for us. It makes us feel really good, when I log on here and see all of your replies, plus all of the support we are getting via email and facebook.

One thing that bothered me yesterday is that I was browsing through all of the photos, and realized that there were 3 that had no votes at all. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Not a one. Maybe the people did not have access to the internet, I don't know.....But, not a single vote? Really, this tore me up. I can't imagine how I would feel if I did not have any votes at all.

Needless to say, they now have four stars. Maybe they only have a single vote, but at least they have a vote.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Hunlock Wrote:Thanks again guys!

They said on the radio today that the winner will based on rating and amount of votes.

BTW, I have to say some thing... We have been very lucky that our friends and family are able to vote for us. It makes us feel really good, when I log on here and see all of your replies, plus all of the support we are getting via email and facebook.

One thing that bothered me yesterday is that I was browsing through all of the photos, and realized that there were 3 that had no votes at all. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Not a one. Maybe the people did not have access to the internet, I don't know.....But, not a single vote? Really, this tore me up. I can't imagine how I would feel if I did not have any votes at all.

Needless to say, they now have four stars. Maybe they only have a single vote, but at least they have a vote.
Cool[thumbsup][thumbsup]

Hunlock Wrote:Thanks again guys!

[pimp]
A stand up guy! 2[thumbsup]
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Hi Everyone!

Well, the winner was announced, and it was not us. The winning belly was the "Michael Jackson JACKO-lantern", which we felt was very deserving.

We just want to thank everyone who voted. Whether you voted once, or were responsible for 50, we thank you all for your contributions.

Even though we did not win, we had a blast doing this! I am so happy that we were able to share the excitement with our family and friends.

Thanks again guys!

We apreciate all of you!

[bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2][bravo2]
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.