Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pipster finally getting a cabinet!!!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:you bought it?

well then congrats.

Ditto!!

And so, where are the pics of it filled up? Big Grin Tongue Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
After much consideration...I went ahead and told Paul to order it. Dont forget guys....the plan was already in motion when I started this thread...since I was only asking for device suggestions! Smile

oh and Jan....it wont be in till next week. Coming by freight!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
what.

you don't like the fabulous color choices offered by igloo and coleman?

for shame! Tongue

(just givin' you the business, bud. have fun with that beauty.) Cool
I  believe in functional pieces when you can for the dual purpose. I think it would be great next to a big easy chair. If you want a big cab later for storage then you have the end table to work out of and still have a good looking table. It makes sence to me. These would be cool too to go with the end table.

[Image: HUM-CTH_02.jpg]
[Image: HUM-CTH_03.jpg]
[Image: HUM-CTH-M_05.jpg]
[Image: HUM-CTH-M_06.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:I  believe in functional pieces when you can for the dual purpose. I think it would be great next to a big easy chair. If you want a big cab later for storage then you have the end table to work out of and still have a good looking table. It makes sence to me. These would be cool too to go with the end table.

[Image: HUM-CTH_02.jpg]
[Image: HUM-CTH_03.jpg]
[Image: HUM-CTH-M_05.jpg]

not at all practical for the following reasons...

1-wife
2-grubbing idiots who dont know the difference form a Fuenta and a Dutch master
3-Kids

other than that, it's a great idea. Tongue
ok, not to hijack or anything but I may have to jump on my own idea here.

*Electronic humidification is standard.
*Tempered glass door is standard.
*Dimensions-22"W x 25"D x 28 3/4" H
*Capacity 2- 300 loose cigars, 30-40 Boxes.
Suggested Retail Price-$2200.00

Special Savings:  $979 w/digital "Set & Forget"
[size=4]Standard Top & glass or flatpanel door. [/size]

this is a hellova deal. - time to give Bob another call.

http://www.aristocrathumidors.com/aristocrat.htm

I have to admit, I kinda like the looks of this setup . . . think mancave/smoking lounge/home office.

BUT . . . no box storage. No readily apparent humidification system, and you probably wouldn't want the Oasis cord under your feet even IF you could figure out where to put it in there. And, of course, four sliding drawers---on metal slides, with apparent gaps---wouldn't be the ideal approach to keeping the rH where it belongs.

BUT! You could load it up with beautifully banded dog rockets and cheapies to throw all the "grubbing idiots who dont know the difference form a Fuenta and a Dutch master" off the scent, and keep the REAL goodies in the walkin closet you converted to a humidor . . . Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1