Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poker Anyone?
Since moving to Erie one thing I've really missed is an occasional friendly game of basic stud poker.

In looking around here, I've noticed there's quite a few of you nearby.  Keep in mind that I consider Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cleveland & Toronto in my backyard.

Anyone interested in getting together for cards and good cigars?

I also travel frequently.  So, if you have a game going with an empty chair, do keep me in mind...
Enjoy!
Max

as long as you bring company[smokin4]  just kidding.... i love a good game of poker myself.

[Image: liquor_poker_sign.jpg]
madurodave Wrote:as long as you bring company[smokin4]  just kidding.... i love a good game of poker myself.

[Image: liquor_poker_sign.jpg]
Memphis & Knoxville are two of my favorite cities, and I also have a friend in Kingsport...[cigar]
Enjoy!
Max

honestly, I've wondered for a while if there's a site we could play online real time & decide our own wagers.Cool
macallan2 Wrote:honestly, I've wondered for a while if there's a site we could play online real time & decide our own wagers.Cool
wouldnt that be awesome!! 
What...  No poker players in our midst???
Enjoy!
Max

macallan2 Wrote:honestly, I've wondered for a while if there's a site we could play online real time & decide our own wagers.Cool

I know the online sites have "private" rooms.  How you go about getting that set up I have no clue.
wingo Wrote:

I know the online sites have "private" rooms.  How you go about getting that set up I have no clue.
Perhaps I'm a dinosaur in this age, but I'm talking real cards, real felt table,real chips, real guys, in a real cigar smoke filled room.

Gee... this thread is beginning to remind me of those damn TV commercials where they tell kids to make sure they "go outside" to play for an hour each day...
Enjoy!
Max

Maximvs Wrote:
wingo Wrote:

Perhaps I'm a dinosaur in this age, but I'm talking real cards, real felt table,real chips, real guys, in a real cigar smoke filled room.

Gee... this thread is beginning to remind me of those damn TV commercials where they tell kids to make sure they "go outside" to play for an hour each day...
mac was referring to stogie chat members that live in different parts of the US being able to play together, regularly....online.  I do believe most of us have played on a "real table" before.  Actually, some of us play quite often while smoking fine cigars and sipping scotch.  Damn it's so much more fun to play with cigar smokers than people whining about the smoke.  If it's  non smoking I hardly even like to play.