Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Hero III
Guitar hero is like CRACK
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
I play Guitar Hero almost everyday. It is Some serious Crack. I am making my way through GHIII on expert. I cant wait for Rock band.!!!!
Carrie was rocking out hardcore in the middle of Wal Mart yesterday.  This may be in our future.

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
BaileyCAO Wrote:I play Guitar Hero almost everyday. It is Some serious Crack. I am making my way through GHIII on expert. I cant wait for Rock band.!!!!
Zach says he wants a piece of you, Bay!
Tell him he better be practicing because its on!!!!
A word of warning, don't buy the pc version unless you have a monster gaming system. My daughter bought it last night it played so bad she is returning it. Her system is a Dell with an AMD 3800 cpu, 2 gb and ati 256mg graphics card. Tried it on my other daughters , home made with intel 3.4 , 4gb and 256 ati .. still played like crap. I'm thinking you need an HP blackbird or Alienware system at least !!
Debbi bought it last night for her Daughter who has started taking lessions around 2 months ago
GH Rocks....WII is so fun....I have never liked vididiot games in any form, since ms Pac man!! Only played my EX and son once each, some game with martial artist gal, and whipped their asses, was never invited to play again anyway!! .....LOL....

I have on my gift to me list for the next holiday season.