Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can they do this? Say it ain't so, Joe!
I have decided that since Hollywood see us Scots as representive of today's terrorist, I am going to speak with a friend who is a lawyer and see if he is up for a bit of fun with the film moguls.

A nice little letter to start with, then we shall see where this goes.

I know they have big bucks and big law firms behind them, but just to be an annoying itch will be good enough for me, I'm sure a couple of friends in the UK national press will enjoy the piss take as well

Oh, and if they come back and tell us that Shreck is a good guy with a Scottish accent, I'll sue for them suggesting that we are a nation of ogre's.

God I'm bored.

Wink
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:I have decided that since Hollywood see us Scots as representive of today's terrorist, I am going to speak with a friend who is a lawyer and see if he is up for a bit of fun with the film moguls.

A nice little letter to start with, then we shall see where this goes.

I know they have big bucks and big law firms behind them, but just to be an annoying itch will be good enough for me, I'm sure a couple of friends in the UK national press will enjoy the piss take as well

Oh, and if they come back and tell us that Shreck is a good guy with a Scottish accent, I'll sue for them suggesting that we are a nation of ogre's.

God I'm bored.

Wink

LOL!!!

Go get'em Dave!

You know the only reason Schrek and the fat bastid have scottish accents is because Myers loves to do that accent.