Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone here collect...
pens or watches???

I've been collecting and repairing vintage pens and watches for several years, I am just wondering if anyone else here shares the same passion!

Mason
Heres the focus of my pen collecting...

Smile

Its taken me 10 years to collect my MB's, but I love them!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

very nice. It's a fine writing instrument. It is what I use exclusively.
I remember some time back that you listed a link to your website and I checked out your collection. Very niceCool
Yeah, MB's quality has dipped a little lately, but their vintage pens are phenomenal...

Dont get me wrong, they are still very nice, but the 30's through 50's were something else!!

Mason
I'm a watch guy myself!  I have an early 80's Tag Heuer Professional that's beat to shit that I would love to see restored to it's full glory.  There's something about that original design that led to their popularity that I just love.  The MAcy's watch Dept. gave me an est. of $450 but I just don't know about them.  Also have some older watches all the way back to the early 1900's.  My Ollendorf (nothing too special but sentimental to me) needs a cleaning/tuneup again.  Do you do that work?  My guy who fixed them up here died!  Seriously, the old man took forever but he was trustworthy and always fair priced.  I also have an old CADET (???) that I'm not familiar with but I love the watch's look and would like to find someone to do the requisite work.  I was told it has some super rare workings and it wasn't worth it for me to get it repaired but I'd still like to try!  Any help appreciated.  PM me!
macallan2 Wrote:I'm a watch guy myself!  I have an early 80's Tag Heuer Professional that's beat to shit that I would love to see restored to it's full glory.  There's something about that original design that led to their popularity that I just love.  The MAcy's watch Dept. gave me an est. of $450 but I just don't know about them.  Also have some older watches all the way back to the early 1900's.  My Ollendorf (nothing too special but sentimental to me) needs a cleaning/tuneup again.  Do you do that work?  My guy who fixed them up here died!  Seriously, the old man took forever but he was trustworthy and always fair priced.  I also have an old CADET (???) that I'm not familiar with but I love the watch's look and would like to find someone to do the requisite work.  I was told it has some super rare workings and it wasn't worth it for me to get it repaired but I'd still like to try!  Any help appreciated.  PM me!
Yea don't go to Macy's.  Other then that I don't have any adivce, besides COOL!
Smile