Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chili Peppers
tafdom Wrote:If you are a collector then you should just bite down and get an Opus 22. No better mix than that. I'm waiting on my 07 now.

OpusX Rarities:
(1) Rising X  6 1/2 x 64
(2) Series X X Square 
(1) BBMF  6 1/2 x 64
(1) BBMF MADURO  6 1/2 x 64
(1) LBMF  4 x 48
(2) Shark  5 5/8 x 54
(3) Scorpio  5 3/4 x 52
(3) Chili Pepper  5 x 55
(2) ForbiddenX Lancero  7 1/2 x 41

Standard OpusX:
(2) Reserva d'Chateau  7 x 48
(2) Perfecxion X  6 1/4 x 48
(2) Perfecxion No. 2  6 3/8 x 52
 This is definitely something I need to spring for. Maybe
next year I'll get the box. I'd rather have the Fuentes than the Cohiba 30 box I've been slobbering over.
Thats what I'm talking about. That's sweet. If only I had never explained to my wife about OpusX I could pass this off as "cheap cigars"  [user=3]lz6[/user] wrote:
Quote:Aye, Aye Captain.......Smile

[Image: skip2.jpg]

[Image: skip4.jpg]

[Image: skip5.jpg]
I know what you mean about the Cohiba 30. What a work of art.  I have been drooling also but I am too new at this to even appreciate or handle something like them. I've still not smoked an Opus, don't know what I'm waiting for.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

TatuajeVI Wrote: This is definitely something I need to spring for. Maybe
next year I'll get the box. I'd rather have the Fuentes than the Cohiba 30 box I've been slobbering over.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

Out of the tons of cigars I have smoked, the Cohiba Reserva is absolutley in the top 3 cigars I have ever smoked in my life.  It is absolutely amazing.  The Fuente CFCF 22 is a yearly thing, the Cohiba Reservas were a one time shot, get the Reservas!

I did a review on one that is posted in the reviews section if you wanna look it up.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Are we talking of this Cohiba 30?

[Image: 170064.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Correct, those are the Cohiba Reservas
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Man their is a lot of talk about thoseCool
Those are more than my house note. DAMN

Those are going to be my Xmas present to myself. Cool
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Those are going to be my Xmas present to myself. Cool
Wow, I could only dream of smoking one of those. [cigar]