Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally pulling the trigger. Avallo TD, loaded
http://www.avallohumidors.com/Tower.html

http://cigarsolutions.com/towerpics.html

Changed jobs and getting a huge signing bonus of $10k.  Haven't even taken the drug test but have some of the money spent already. 

I am so excited.  Going to run about $1650.  No shipping as I will drive to Nashville and pick-up myself.  And B-Dub...your helping!!

This is long overdue.  Been shopping cabinets for years and have decided on this one.  Opting to get 2 large single drawers and should hold about 50 boxes.

Just in time for Christmas too!  Merry Christmas to me. 

Very very nice Dave, I see that it says adjustable tilt shleves, but a word of advice, I have one like that where the top 3 shelves are slanted like that and they are a PAIN IN THE ASS!  Make sure you can lay the shelves flat.  Sticking boxes ontop of each other causes them to slide off and when you open the door you have to catch them.  Now I know what you are thinking, those shelves will be used for my expensive stogies that I wanna leave the boxes open and show off, yeah, thats what I thought too, and then I started buying and buying, now it's like an avalanche when I open the door to my humi.  Here is what mine looked like 6-8 months ago:

[Image: PDRM0702.jpg]

Now add about 10-15 more boxes in there like it is right now and you can get an idea of how it will be.

Not trying to steer you away, just don't want you to drop a pretty penny, then end up with something that you regret later on.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Cool:dude:
Great advise and a concern.  However, the shelves are adjustable and can be flat as well!  Thanks, bro!

Avallo "TD" with 4 adjustable shelves, and 2 singles drawers. The shelves can be tilted for display, or set flat for maximum box storage.
madurodave Wrote:Great advise and a concern.  However, the shelves are adjustable and can be flat as well!  Thanks, bro!

Just wanted to make sure you don't have to go through what I go through.  I may end up doing a little carpentry and tryin to fix it, hopefully without ruining it.

Again, very nice Dave.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
madurodave Wrote:Great advise and a concern.  However, the shelves are adjustable and can be flat as well!  Thanks, bro!

Avallo "TD" with 4 adjustable shelves, and 2 singles drawers. The shelves can be tilted for display, or set flat for maximum box storage.

Now if you posted that 2nd link when you posted the thread in the first place I wouldnt have had to go through my whole rant. Tongue

But it was a nice oppertunity to post my humi P0RN. Wink
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:

Now if you posted that 2nd link when you posted the thread in the first place I wouldnt have had to go through my whole rant. Tongue

But it was a nice oppertunity to post my humi P0RN. Wink

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"And very nice P0RN indeed.  I had to clean my laptop upTongue

AWESOME Dave! Glad for you on both the job and the cab. Big congrats.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Congrats on the new job Dave and on the purchase. Nice to be within driving distance of the factory.
Welcome to the club, my man!  Congrats on the job too.  That's how I ended up getting my cabinet.  New Job and new $$$Big Grin.  I too have adjustable shelves and enjoy displaying some things.  I leave one set slanted and the rest are flat so I can stack away but I keep it neat because of the glass and just fill the bottom all sloppy and whatever.Tongue  You will love your new purchase.  Enjoy!