Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2007 Stogie Fresh Honor Roll
[Image: shapeimage_2.jpg]

Two years ago, when I first started Stogie Fresh, I wanted to do something entirely unique with respect to cigar reviews. I wanted to review cigars over time because I believed that it was critically important to establish the consistency of flavor and construction and to have some basis on which to determine if the cigar had good potential for aging.

When choosing the top cigars of the year, I wanted to bring this same philosophy to bear. Though I have wanted to do this in the past, it has taken me this long (because of the way we review cigars... over time) to have enough reviews total that would meet my criteria.

This year, for the first time ever, we have reviewed and ranked our top 15 cigars of the year. The important factor is that, to be considered for our top list, each cigar must have been reviewed a minimum of  3 times, with the final review falling within the past 12 months.

This is the most rigorous system in the industry to determine the year's top cigars.

Also, on this list, I have included my own picks for the top 10 cigars that I have featured on my podcast over the past year.

So, without further fanfare, here is the 2007 Stogie Fresh Honor Roll. I hope you enjoy the reading.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
As always Doc, great reading and learning on Stogie Fresh! Thanks.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
I absolutely love most of those top stogies, Stogie Fresh go it dead on. But the liberty by camacho is something I have to try

Great work Doc
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Very nice read!  Excellent job, Doc!
OH CRAP, Another buy list![cigar]

Great job again Doc. Thank for all of the hard work. wink wink

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thanks again Doc for a great read!!