Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holts
wingo Wrote:Tafdom, you are outta control dude.  Big Grin

Nice!
You could start your own store with the smokes you got! WOW!Confusedhock:
GET THE OLD HENRY MADE BY DON PEPIN JUST FOR HOLT'S.YOU WILL BE ADDICTED!!!!![italy][rob]
wingo Wrote:Tafdom, you are outta control dude.  Big Grin

Nice!
Ditto on that. Man Taldom u might catch up to the Skipper?
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Damm......Very nice pickup Taf!!!   Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Bluesman455 Wrote:GET THE OLD HENRY MADE BY DON PEPIN JUST FOR HOLT'S.YOU WILL BE ADDICTED!!!!![italy][rob]

I've heard great things about the Old Henry's.  They're on the list.

Nice score Tafdom!

And on the thread subject, I love the new Holt's catalog.  It's absolutely beautiful and is one I leave out for others to view as well.   Such great pictures.  It's like the playboy of cigars!Tongue
tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:How about that San Cristobal ad in Holts?  Very impressive!  Kudo's to the Ashton marketing department as they got me hooked on trying, liking, and buying again!
It's a communist plot I tell ya. I sure hope they kick some more ass with some goog old aging on the.
The Guajiro from San Crisotbal is my favorite smoke.  It blew me away!  Nice purchase.
US_Tank Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:How about that San Cristobal ad in Holts?  Very impressive!  Kudo's to the Ashton marketing department as they got me hooked on trying, liking, and buying again!
It's a communist plot I tell ya. I sure hope they kick some more ass with some goog old aging on the.
The Guajiro from San Crisotbal is my favorite smoke.  It blew me away!  Nice purchase.
ditto