Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECO WARRIOR STERILIZED TO PROTECT THE PLANET: 'Having children is selfish'...
Meet the women who won't have babies - because they're not eco friendly

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=495495&in_page_id=1879

Ummm....To protect the planet for who? :?

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
[user=64]Tonto The Long Island Sidekick[/user] wrote:
Quote:Ummm....To protect the planet for who? :?

Unfortunately . . . for the hordes of morons, Third World refugees, religious fanatics, and illegal immigrants who are currently outbreeding the rest of us like cockroaches.

It's a no-win situation: breed, and add to the overpopulation, don't breed, and drown in the rising tide anyway.

But those who don't value their own genetic heritage probably don't need to perpetuate it.

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
[user=118]Not A Nice Person[/user] wrote:
Quote:... those who don't value their own genetic heritage probably don't need to perpetuate it.
NANP™
[cigar]

couldn't have said it better. this dame is doing us all a favor.
Bungalowbill Wrote:[user=118]Not A Nice Person[/user] wrote:
Quote:... those who don't value their own genetic heritage probably don't need to perpetuate it.
NANP™
[cigar]

couldn't have said it better. this dame is doing us all a favor.
Yeah, Well said.
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
To bad her mom didn't feel the same way!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:To bad her mom didn't feel the same way!
agreed
[winner]

lol...

But I checked out the pictures, Sarah didn't need the procedure. The world was pretty safe form her offspring unless she hung out in bars.
lol!  post of the year candidate.
If she thought she was in some way intellegent she should try to have kids, pass the genes along.....sure glad shes not though.....Dumb people have the most kids while smart people are to busy getting ahead in the firm, school or whatever and then realize it was to late. Its like the movie Idiocracy...

CHECK OUT THE INTRO

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzmYUjCNpk8

sorry its not in english but you get the idea

Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin