Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name and Age, Something Silly To Do
discdog Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
discdog Wrote:Jim I know how ya feel. When I first started participating on the boards, I thought, well I'll be one of the younger guys on the board. (couple of years ago)

It was a thread like this when I found out how old I really was. lol
lol, yea I got ya. Perhaps I should of stated that I'm giving out a stoigie for the oldest and youngest person.
Hell, that's easy then. LZ6 for the seasoned citizen and Jesse (Stands and Looks Back) for the the tyke. lol 
Right now it's me my man for the oldest.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
You have to wonder how these kids can afford this luxury?
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
discdog Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
discdog Wrote:Jim I know how ya feel. When I first started participating on the boards, I thought, well I'll be one of the younger guys on the board. (couple of years ago)

It was a thread like this when I found out how old I really was. lol
lol, yea I got ya. Perhaps I should of stated that I'm giving out a stoigie for the oldest and youngest person.
Hell, that's easy then. LZ6 for the seasoned citizen and Jesse (Stands and Looks Back) for the the tyke. lol 
Right now it's me my man for the oldest.

I think on the list as it stands now, you are correct. But if I remember from an older post here, Bob has ya beat by a year or so. Maybe he'll chime in here.

I was thinking the order was : LZ6, Floyd, Skipper, Nightshade,NANP, me.
I agree but to win the cigar. you got to post..

Sergio & Jesse will both get one.
Honorary Shield Brother
US_Tank aka Daryn  39
Jimmie the Mum, age 56
Not A Nice Person, aka Boar, age 49
Headley, aka Consigliere, age 42
Fishhound, age 40
ashman, age 36
macallan2, age 31
tafdom 54 going on 18
ScoopLV, age 39
Stands and Looks Back, age 19 Smile...yes, 19Big Grin (damn kids)
ColbyPants, aka Tom-Ass, age 28
DjAric, age 27
Wingo, 29
madurodave, 34
Discdog, 6.5 (dog years)
BaileyCAO, 22
Pug...46 in Pug years
bungalowbill, age 36... going on 82
Mark71GTX, age 31
Mark, age 24
Tonto, age 45
Sergio, age 19....but Jesse is younger than me by a couple months
Magnum PI, age 32, Virgo
MikeD, age 32
Maverick, 21

US_Tank aka Daryn 39

LZ6 62 in December, you all feel better now?? Smile

"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:You have to wonder how these kids can afford this luxury?

Simply jimmy, we work and save what little money we got to buy some smokes...we can't afford much of the high-end stuff, especially in california, so the generosity of people helps alot too Smile

and i think sergio would agree with me that thanks to SC, we know which smokes are worth our investment.
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
Stands and Looks Back Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:You have to wonder how these kids can afford this luxury?

Simply jimmy, we work and save what little money we got to buy some smokes...we can't afford much of the high-end stuff, especially in california, so the generosity of people helps alot too Smile

and i think sergio would agree with me that thanks to SC, we know which smokes are worth our investment.

Read: He mooched off the rest of us until he got as job a month ago. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:Read: He mooched off the rest of us until he got as job a month ago. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
you ass Tongue
I love when people think I'm psychologically disturbed cause it means I overloaded their neurological nerves
[user=96]ColbyPants[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=351]Stands and Looks Back[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=569]Jimmie the Mum[/user] wrote:
Quote:You have to wonder how these kids can afford this luxury?

Read: He mooched off the rest of us until he got as job a month ago. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

[lol]

.-- .... . .-. . ..--.. /  -.. ..- -. -.- .. -. /  -.. --- -. ..- - ... /  --- .-. /  -.- .-. .. ... .--. -.-- /  -.-. .-. . -- . ..--..

[Image: P7140020.jpg]

Wink