Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humidors
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Have you looked at the Humidor P0RN thread?  http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/view_topic.php?id=6&forum_id=7

Look for the Antietums (from Bargin Humidors) http://www.bargainhumidors.com/bh/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=HUM-BH3
I went on the Bargain Humidors site and noticed they have great prices on Oasis. I don't use one but I've always wanted one. Might be a good pickup for your new 'dor
that anetam... what is it, a traveldor?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:that anetam... what is it, a traveldor?
lol, Skipper, i guess I shouldn't ask you if I should consider the Antietam Cabinet Humidor or the 1200 Cigar Cabinet from Cheap Humidor?  
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
US_Tank Wrote:VERY NICE humidor Tatuaje.  Can't wait to get mine.

Hey JoeBob!  What are you going to smoke when Missouri loses this week?  I have a Padron all ready for the occasion.

Thanks for all the input guys.

Daryn

Haha Great question!
All this Anejo talk has me jonesing for one, so I'm going to spark up one I picked up last year.
JoeBob Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:VERY NICE humidor Tatuaje.  Can't wait to get mine.

Hey JoeBob!  What are you going to smoke when Missouri loses this week?  I have a Padron all ready for the occasion.

Daryn

Haha Great question!
All this Anejo talk has me jonesing for one, so I'm going to spark up one I picked up last year.
How about posting a review? Big Grin
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
JoeBob Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:VERY NICE humidor Tatuaje.  Can't wait to get mine.

Daryn

Quote:Haha Great question!
Quote:I just bought sixteen 46 Anejo's and twenty 55 Anejo's.   If the Buckeye's get in I'll send ya one.  Ah hell if you send me your address I'll send ya one anyways.  Which do you prefer?
Daryn, you can refil the tank with distilled water many times. I would still put a bowl of dist water in the humi just to make it happen quicker. Good luck and enjoy your new toy, they are georgous.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:Daryn, you can refil the tank with distilled water many times. I would still put a bowl of dist water in the humi just to make it happen quicker. Good luck and enjoy your new toy, they are georgous.

I will be sure to do that.  Can't wait.  I will post some pics once she is up and running.  you guys ROCK!  Thanks for all the advice.
when did they start sending the antietams out with hydras? mine came with an oasis, and i had one from a prior purchase, so i actually have 2 in mine. just leave it in there for a while, and it will season your box just fine. i actually removed the littly dowels that hold the 2 drawers in, so i can pull them all the way out with ease, and love it. however, with the box of san cristi's i have coming on friday, it's pretty well full. time to start looking for a bigger one.
scott81425 Wrote:when did they start sending the antietams out with hydras? mine came with an oasis, and i had one from a prior purchase, so i actually have 2 in mine. just leave it in there for a while, and it will season your box just fine. i actually removed the littly dowels that hold the 2 drawers in, so i can pull them all the way out with ease, and love it. however, with the box of san cristi's i have coming on friday, it's pretty well full. time to start looking for a bigger one.

Mine comes with a Hydra.  I guess I'll take it.  BIG DITTO on San Cristobal's on the way.  A month ago I had 60 cigars now I will be at around 210.