Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Cigar ID
tafdom Wrote:
Hunlock Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:I really can't tell from the crappy picsBig Grin maybe a Victor Sinclare red corojo without the label or maybe David is right,just smoke the damn thing.[rob]Big Grin

My pics are just fine...lol...Maybe the command center needs a bigger screen!Wink

Or, maybe you are right.......THEY DO SUCK!...Big Grin
There goes that word thing again.[lol]  I think he means they are harded to see because of the dark wood blocking out the contrast ot the pic.  They are clear but blend in from the brown on brown and cover up the red.
Yeah T, I knew what he meant, I was messing around. I think Don knew I was?????...Seriously tho, I need a better cam!
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
My camera is ok it's just the morphine shakes that kick myass.    [Image: bounce.gif]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

ktee Wrote:looked them up in my cigar book/encyclopedia  and it says "smoke em and post a review"

This!  [smokin2]