Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Heading to Barbaro's Sat Night?
So, is anyone heading to Barbaro's Sat night?

I took the Cowboy there last week & we had a good time. He asked me today if I was going to go tomorrow. I said I wasn't sure. Maybe.

He said that if I go he'd go too.

He asked if I knew if anyone else was going to be there, so I figured I'd ask! Big Grin

Anyone?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Sorry, I would love to...but I have a Birthday Party to be at tommorow.
Sorry...I have to work...actually, I try not to work too hard (civil service rocks!), but I still have to be there.
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I took the Cowboy there last week & we had a good time. He asked me today if I was going to go tomorrow. I said I wasn't sure. Maybe.
A second date? Awww! How cute! Big Grin

Sorry I couldn't help myself... it's the Bookers bourbon talking Wink
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
they are perfect for each ther!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
MikeD Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:I took the Cowboy there last week & we had a good time. He asked me today if I was going to go tomorrow. I said I wasn't sure. Maybe.
A second date? Awww! How cute! Big Grin

Sorry I couldn't help myself... it's the Bookers bourbon talking Wink
I had 3/4 of a bottle of Bookers on Thanksgiving night.........that was a night i remember little of.
Tonto, maybe I am interested. Call my celly
Skip, I've been trying to get Rob on the phone, but no luck Sad
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Skip, I've been trying to get Rob on the phone, but no luck Sad

I left messages on his cell & home #, but no calls back. Sad

Well, my wife decided to put the Christmas tree up today. It's done, but now the massive cleanup of all the boxes will begin. Looks like I'm staying home tonight.