Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so what the hell am I doing up at 6:30?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:but the worse part of my day will be stripping the boat. I am going to prep it for hauling. I'm done. Once she is hauled, the weeks seem to take twice as long with nothing to look forward to.

Sorry to hear about the trip Skipper - Now on the looking forward to department, the antecipation of that new cabinet arriving might help the passage of time some.

Riofan Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:but the worse part of my day will be stripping the boat. I am going to prep it for hauling. I'm done. Once she is hauled, the weeks seem to take twice as long with nothing to look forward to.

Sorry to hear about the trip Skipper - Now on the looking forward to department, the antecipation of that new cabinet arriving might help the passage of time some.

see, if I had something as cool as that coming, time would drag on FOREVER!
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:see, if I had something as cool as that coming, time would drag on FOREVER!

True - the idea is to create some diversion  to keep him occupied. It's tough though.

One of these days I would love to own a boat.  It would be like haqving a home away from home.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I was supposed to go fishing. But it's snowing HARD outside and it's 20 degrees. At 20 degrees the salt water will freeze on the fishing lines... The deck will be a sheet of ice, so we canceled and now I'm up.
Errrrr.......ummmmm.....sorry to hear that??!! Confusedhock: Tongue Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Cabinet?

What new cabinet?

I'm a little out of the loop here, so fill me in damittttttttt.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Parkster Wrote:Cabinet?

What new cabinet?

I'm a little out of the loop here, so fill me in damittttttttt.

Cool
This should bring you up to speed. Smile

http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/vi...he+trigger
When the hell do I sleep in untill 6:30