Poll: How will I break the news to my wife?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Not tell her until the Humidor is delivered.
0%
0 0%
Have it delivered when she's not home, set it up in the basement and wait until she she's it.
43.75%
7 43.75%
Tell her a little fib about the price.
12.50%
2 12.50%
Tell her Now & how much it was.
18.75%
3 18.75%
Say, I thought I told you a long time ago.
25.00%
4 25.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humidor - Guess what I will do
Riofan Wrote:Tell her you bought it for Xmas and that's the end of it. If she asks you how much, just go Jack Nicholson on her:

You want the truth?

You can't HANDLE the truth!

Riofan you crack me up!  That is great!

Jimmy, you should get yourself a set of really nice shiny, gold thong underwear!  Put it on right before bed and present yourself to your wife and say this:

"Honey, YOUR cigar humidor is the one I still love best"!

If you are too broke from your recent humidor purchase to afford a good thong, I could lend you mine!  Send me your address and I will throw in a few good bombs too!  Just be sure to wash them when you return them.  

[Image: mf0811r.jpg]

Take her out to a nice dinner at her favorite place "just for the Hell of it".  have a couple bottles of Vino, and drop the bomb in a crowded public place so she cant kill you.
ashman Wrote:Take her out to a nice dinner at her favorite place "just for the Hell of it".  have a couple bottles of Vino, and drop the bomb in a crowded public place so she cant kill you.

TY, maybe at Mohegan Sun & you can tell her at the stroke of midnight.

Donna, BTY -------------------
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
US_Tank Wrote:Well Jimmy its like this:

As you know, I just obtained a new humidor and I had the same dilemma (albiet mine is significantly LESS $$$ than your's is).  She saw it for the first time Sunday as I had it seasoning under a desk and she had not noticed it yet.

I said this:  "It's Christmas; I deserve to treat myself to something nice; you got expensive-assed diamond earings last Christmas; even more expensive new tits this fall for your birthday; its my turn."

So just tell her like it is with confidence and conviction.  State all the nice things you did for her this year. 

You DID do some nice things for her this year?  DIDN'T YOU?   If not I will be happy to have your new humidor drop shipped to my address for a Stogie Chat discount.  Wink

Daryn

My advice, if your wife points to the humidor and says to you 'Honey, whats this?'  Just tell her they were all out of new tits . . .
Magnum PI Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Well Jimmy its like this:

As you know, I just obtained a new humidor and I had the same dilemma (albiet mine is significantly LESS $$$ than your's is).  She saw it for the first time Sunday as I had it seasoning under a desk and she had not noticed it yet.

I said this:  "It's Christmas; I deserve to treat myself to something nice; you got expensive-assed diamond earings last Christmas; even more expensive new tits this fall for your birthday; its my turn."

So just tell her like it is with confidence and conviction.  State all the nice things you did for her this year. 

You DID do some nice things for her this year?  DIDN'T YOU?   If not I will be happy to have your new humidor drop shipped to my address for a Stogie Chat discount.  Wink

Daryn

My advice, if your wife points to the humidor and says to you 'Honey, whats this?'  Just tell her they were all out of new tits . . .

LOL!
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
ashman Wrote:Take her out to a nice dinner at her favorite place "just for the Hell of it".  have a couple bottles of Vino, and drop the bomb in a crowded public place so she cant kill you.

I will make a deal with ya, you show up, I will break the news to her.
ashman Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

We should all chip in and arrange for a group of elf dressed midgets to come in and break the news to her in a song.
Riofan Wrote:
ashman Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

We should all chip in and arrange for a group of elf dressed midgets to come in and break the news to her in a song.
I'm in and I'll bring the cigars.
Tell her right away......

But make sure you point out the following:

1) "I've always wanted one. And after I fill it, I won't ask for anything else!"

2) "It's a high quality piece of furniture."

3) "It was on sale, a once in a lifetime price that you will never see again!"

4) "It was such a good price, that with the money I saved, I bought you  _______ that you always wanted." (Buy her something nice that she's always wanted.)

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles