Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
La Gloria Cubana Rf Figurados
This cigar was gifted to me by Rob (The Firm) Long Island Cowboy. I'm babysitting my neighbor's dog (Silver Bullet Sullivan). I had to go pick up my car at the train station about 2.5 miles from my house. (Don't ask why). Anyway, I took the dog and the above cigar and off we went.

I think the size was 6.5 by 49 or maybe a little bigger with a natural wrapper. This was a nice mild to medium body smoke. Very smooth on the palate, rich in flavor with some cedar tastings to it.  Since I was outside walking, the ash didn't last long on the cigar but the burn was all even.

I really enjoyed the walk, the smoke and so did the dog.

Thanks rob.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
This is my favorite La Gloria Cubana cigar.  I have not had this particular cigar in a few months and I just happen to have one in my humidor.  I guess tonight is the night.  Thanks Jimmie for the nice reminder and brief review!
Smile
I've always been a LGC fan, and the figurados are pretty darn good.  I've only had the maduro though, might have to check out a natural one of these days...dang i can't even remember the last time i bought a cigar that wasn't maduro (or cuban).