Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Purifiers - Winter Smoking
yeah, i have one of those ozone systems. but like Mac says, i dont smoke in the house. I do however not take steps to leave my cigar outside if I need to go in the house while smoking. I will and have brought lit cigars into my house and will puff on them, but this is usually only 1 or 2 puffs per week at most. This is where the air cleaner comes in handy. meanwhile it serves to clean the air of other polutants and microbes.

tafdom Wrote:Great info man! I use a csonka that is the size of my hand and will defunk a room in 15 minutes.  Anothe cbid win.

[Image: propurifier.jpg]
Holts has all the csonka stuff on sale.  Does this thing really work?
well, mine is around 2 foot high, 12 inches wide & deep. It has a 2 stage ozone generator and for good measure an ultra-vilolet medical light that kills bacteria and viruses. And, it has a simple filter and a fan. The fan really pushes out the ozone. Kitchen mishaps are all clear in a few seconds and my kitchen area is rather large and open to my living room and dining room. In fact it clears smoke so fast I can switch it on and stop my smoke detectors form going off.
Gosh, I never thought of it for cooking.  Thanks Skip.
Magnum PI Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:Great info man! I use a csonka that is the size of my hand and will defunk a room in 15 minutes.  Anothe cbid win.

[Image: propurifier.jpg]
Holts has all the csonka stuff on sale.  Does this thing really work?
Like a champ. The one shown is not being made anymore. Get the smaller one. I think it does 1000 feet. Atlantic has them for 226

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

US_Tank Wrote:Where are the lounges in the twin cities now that there is a smoking ban? 
I've got a few around.  Cigar Jones is about 5 minutes from my house and is becoming my place to go.  Tobacco Grove is about a half hour away but is a great shop with the best selection and staff.  They host the best events.  Burn is about a half hour away as well.  All in all, I've got 4 or 5 lounges to go to within a half hour or so of me.  Problem is no booze allowed so we're always drinking out of paper cups!Tongue
macallan2 Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:Where are the lounges in the twin cities now that there is a smoking ban? 
I've got a few around.  Cigar Jones is about 5 minutes from my house and is becoming my place to go.  Tobacco Grove is about a half hour away but is a great shop with the best selection and staff.  They host the best events.  Burn is about a half hour away as well.  All in all, I've got 4 or 5 lounges to go to within a half hour or so of me.  Problem is no booze allowed so we're always drinking out of paper cups!Tongue
Are you shittin me?  No booze?  That is not right.  I was in your area back in October and I found some decent cigar retailers in Eagan and Apple Valley.  Expensive but I was able to find smokes that I cannot get in Fargo.  Sure I could have saved money online but hell its always fun to go to the different shops anyways.  If you ever get this way JT Cigaros rocks.  Great walk in humidor, they serve alcohol, and the staff is nice to look at if you know what I mean?
I got the Honeywell HHT-080 for X-mas it is working very well.Cool
Bluesman455 Wrote:I got the Honeywell HHT-080 for X-mas it is working very well.Cool
Don, show us a pic of that.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Bluesman455 Wrote:I got the Honeywell HHT-080 for X-mas it is working very well.Cool
Don, show us a pic of that.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

[Image: HNWHHT080.PNG?CELL=380,380&QLT=67&FTR=3&...F&CVT=jpeg]

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f" 

Breathe in pure, fresh, clean air in any home or office.

The Honeywell HHT-080 Tower Air Purifier gives your lngs the break they need. Stop breatihgn in mold, spores and other unwanted substances. Set up the HHT-080 and take a deep breath of the kind of air you really need.
[*]HEPA filter removes 99% of dust, pollen tobacco smoke, cat dander and mold spores
[*]Ionizer delivers extra cleaning power and helps freshen the air
[*]Perfect for medium-sized rooms: 13 x 13', up to 170 sq. ft.
[*]Washable pre-filter
[*]Electronic indicator for reminder of filter cleaning
[*]Estimated CADR: 110
[*]White body, black grill

Request a copy of the manufacturer's warranty, click here for details