Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Nissan fans?
I think a few of you guys are fans of the Pathfinder, I was just wondering if any of you have any experience with the Altima Coupe or Rogue. I know they're on the opposite sides of the Nissan spectrum.

The reason I'm asking is because after a nice trip to Salem MA, Mizz Goodfella drove home from my scenic part of time under an old train bridge. Well we got some rain and with the foliage being what it is this time of year it got stuck and before she could realize how deep it was (almost to my waist and I'm more or less 6') she was stuck. She called me freaking out like I've never head anyone and I rushed over and tried push it up and out. She drives (or drove) a G6 sedan and while I got it most of the way out, the sum bitch was just too heavy. All the while nice SUV and pickup drivers where coming down and looking at me try to save the mrs. and a patol car was parked at the top looking down on us. Luckily some kid, and I mean kid, in his Jeep got out threw of his shoes and socks and jumped in and helped me push her out. Her car putted away miserably. (I will find where this kid lives and he shall be compesated). Well the claims adjuster came today and it's a complete loss. I took her out all day and we looked at a 08 Altima and 08 Rogue. She drove the Altima and it was nice. I'd eat off the engine and it was very much her. The Rogue is fully loaded and she wants to take it out this thursday. I've never owned a Nissan, I love my Buick and was raised by Toyota fanatics. I've only ever heard good, just wanted to hear any input you guys might have. Thanks
"For the man who takes success with ease"
I love Nissan's.  The Altima is kick arse for sure.   But the Pathfinder is my favorite.  I have owned two of them before being forced into my company Jeeps.
Any  Nissan. I ran a fleet and I just sold a 96 sentra with 325000 miles on it for $4600  I actually like Toyota better but Nissan is # 2 in my book and have owned 4. Many great rides from 3 manufacturers I would drive around the world.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

infiniti
I have an '09 Murano LE and love it!

[pirate2]
09 Armada LE and love it[7up]
Thanks for the input guysBig Grin
"For the man who takes success with ease"
Im in love with the new 370z.
davidwys Wrote:Im in love with the new 370z.
Yup that makes 2 of us!