Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Kilt soiled The Mum
The Mum was blind sided by the Scotsman today:  [Image: FLanczos_sr_manri_hikeroutfit.jpg]

He received a taste of Cuba through the Scottish Channels:

5 delicious cigars:

3, Bolivar Gold Medals

2, 2007 Limited Edition Release from Romeo y Julieta.

Pics to follow within a day or 2. The mum has some drinking to do in the city over the next 24 hours.

Thanks Dave, a pleasant surprise around Santa time.

I think I'm sober or at least can see straight so here are the pics as promised.
[Image: General003.jpg]

[Image: General004.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Excellent shot!!!

Now that's AWESOME!!! Cool
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Very nice Dave. You picked a good target as well. Wink
Outstanding shot!!

Clampdown drives crime lords underground
MICHAEL HOWIE HOME AFFAIRS CORRESPONDENT

//=0;i-=2){d+=unescape('%'+e.substr(i,2));};document.write(d);
//]]>

[size=5]mhowie@scotsman.com

SOME of Scotland's criminal masterminds are being driven underground by tough new regulations designed to clean up the private security industry of demeaning blowgun attacs.

Gangsters have links with a number of security firms, which are facing a major crackdown, with legislation coming into force next month requiring every door steward and guard to be vetted and licensed.

While police and industry experts say the move will go a long way to "cleaning up" the hitherto largely unregulated world of private security, they also admit to facing a "significant challenge" in tracking down criminals who are already attempting to move their illegal activities, including drug dealing, into other businesses. Sniper uses ancient blowguns concealed as walking canes with cylindrical projectiles looking like cigars.  The only evidence we ever find are the poisoned ones marked Drew Estate that put of an odor.  Made from poison plants and botanicals from the neighboring forests.  Like darts in a blowgun being silently propelled thru the air at its victim.  Shot at unsuspecting foreigners in other countries.  And you have been truly targeted when he loads the rare gold tipped cylindrical Habano darts . And the method of a fast getaway is a rocket powered motorbike, black on black so he is invisible at night.  Oh, the inhumanity of it all.  Who will be savior.

Some 6,000 people have applied for a licence under the regulations to fight these criminals, which will come into force on 1 November. All applicants are subject to criminal records and police intelligence checks to try to ensure only "suitable" individuals are permitted to work as stewards outside pubs, tobacco shops and clubs, and as private security guards.

Only a handful have had their applications rejected because of criminal histories, but many more "security staff" are evading the new licensing requirements, and face being caught when police begin carrying out enforcement checks. Some are drug dealers operating in bars and nightclubs. Others use violence and intimidation to win security contracts for construction firms, before pilfering expensive materials from sites
[/size]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
Clampdown drives crime lords underground
MICHAEL HOWIE HOME AFFAIRS CORRESPONDENT

//=0;i-=2){d+=unescape('%'+e.substr(i,2));};document.write(d);
//]]>

[size=5]mhowie@scotsman.com

SOME of Scotland's criminal masterminds are being driven underground by tough new regulations designed to clean up the private security industry of demeaning blowgun attacs.

Gangsters have links with a number of security firms, which are facing a major crackdown, with legislation coming into force next month requiring every door steward and guard to be vetted and licensed.

While police and industry experts say the move will go a long way to "cleaning up" the hitherto largely unregulated world of private security, they also admit to facing a "significant challenge" in tracking down criminals who are already attempting to move their illegal activities, including drug dealing, into other businesses. Sniper uses ancient blowguns concealed as walking canes with cylindrical projectiles looking like cigars.  The only evidence we ever find are the poisoned ones marked Drew Estate that put of an odor.  Made from poison plants and botanicals from the neighboring forests.  Like darts in a blowgun being silently propelled thru the air at its victim.  Shot at unsuspecting foreigners in other countries.  And you have been truly targeted when he loads the rare gold tipped cylindrical Habano darts . And the method of a fast getaway is a rocket powered motorbike, black on black so he is invisible at night.  Oh, the inhumanity of it all.  Who will be savior.

Some 6,000 people have applied for a licence under the regulations to fight these criminals, which will come into force on 1 November. All applicants are subject to criminal records and police intelligence checks to try to ensure only "suitable" individuals are permitted to work as stewards outside pubs, tobacco shops and clubs, and as private security guards.

Only a handful have had their applications rejected because of criminal histories, but many more "security staff" are evading the new licensing requirements, and face being caught when police begin carrying out enforcement checks. Some are drug dealers operating in bars and nightclubs. Others use violence and intimidation to win security contracts for construction firms, before pilfering expensive materials from sites
[/size]

LMAO,

Tell me Taf:

Just what colour is the sky in your world ...... you crack me up.

Tongue
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
James, Tongue,

The pleasure was all mine sir, I noticed that you were eager to try the BGM's and I thought the LE's needed a home while I was at it.

The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
awesome!
Smacked from across the ocean. Well done sir.