Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An old injury
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Skip....how are you doing?

sorry Tonto, I missed this... Just about by christmas I was doing ok. I am around 95% today and even went to the gym on Friday for a lite workout (half the reps with about 3/4 the weight and nothing that would stress my back).

Thanks for asking.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Skip....how are you doing?

sorry Tonto, I missed this... Just about by christmas I was doing ok. I am around 95% today and even went to the gym on Friday for a lite workout (half the reps with about 3/4 the weight and nothing that would stress my back).

Thanks for asking.

Good to hear you are back on the up & up!

TomC
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Good to hear you're doing better...

You old farts need to learn to take it easier...

You don't heal up as fast.

Although, I read the other day that Cuban tobacco has some amazing restorative powers.

Just a thought.
It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!
My sympathies go out to you for the pain. Glad to hear recovering and nothing life long snapped. Would not wish back pain on my worst enemy.
back pain is right up there with mustard gas and figure skating... ungodly plagues inflicted on the human race.

glad to hear you're feeling better skip. playing golf, a friend of mine had that "pop" thing, hurt to breathe, could barely move. in his case it was a rib popping out of whack temporarily. didn't help that he swings a golf club like reggie jackson striking out.
I'm glad you're doing better Skip!

[user=53]Bungalowbill[/user] wrote:
Quote:back pain is right up there with mustard gas and figure skating... ungodly plagues inflicted on the human race.

glad to hear you're feeling better skip. playing golf, a friend of mine had that "pop" thing, hurt to breathe, could barely move. in his case it was a rib popping out of whack temporarily. didn't help that he swings a golf club like reggie jackson striking out.
[lol]I think that could be a new sig line...Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles