Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gurkha Genghis Khan
Could you inform me with some thoughts and opinions on this cigar.

I am looking to buy some for a friend that is in love with the Gurkha brand and i  would also like to know some prices that you might have seen them going for. 

any reply would be appreciated

I know nothing about this one.  If you scroll down a few threads in this same section you can see I had a Ghurka question.  However, nobody mentioned the Genghis. 

Be patient, the NY crew will be done Herfing in the lounges in a few hours and back home.  I am sure after they greet their wives they will log on and somebody will have an answer for ya! 

Daryn
It's a typical Gurkha. Solid medium strength with a pretty decent flavor. Construction is great, as is most Gurkha product.

Pricing is pretty much over the top (per Gurkha, all of there product is hardest to find,most selective, most sought after, blah,blah, blah) at any B & M, but logging onto Cigar International or C-bid you will find deeply discounted prices.

For this particular frontmark, I'd stay with C-bid as they are typically on the block during the holidays. Just be careful to read the descriptions as to what you are bidding on and check the retail price on CI to make sure you don't over bid.
here is a picture they come in a box of 30 and only 1000 boxes were made.

all of the reviews that i read say they're great.
Come to think of it I did see that same box at my local B&M shop.  The singles were around $10-$12 if I remember right.
purty box. Gurkha is into gimicky boxes (more so than even CAO)
Those are available through several of the vendors that post here at StocgieChat.
It may be smart to go through them for at least a price check before venturing into the C-Bid ambush.

I know for a fact that Eric @ The Prty Source has them, but I'm not sure of the price.