Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
crap...
Brian lived life in the fast lane. He was quite wealthy and fished every chance he could get. When he wasn't fishing he was with women. He was always with great looking women or his dog "storm".

Brian had a goal, to catch a fish bigger than his boat. He fished a 20 foot boat and would go out many many miles. Some people would not take a boat that size into the ocean at all, but this never slowed Brian down. Because of this no one with a voice would go with him. Usually it was just Brian and Storm 70 miles off shore in weather that made me nervous in my boat (my boat weighs around 18,000 pounds, Brians boat, bass Boy weighed around 2,000 pounds, and I always had a full crew).

Brian filled his dream in 2006

[Image: 081306bassboysm.JPG]

Shortly after this picture was taken I had heard that Brian lost his business and things went down hill fast form there.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:Sorry to hear the bad news Skip.

Fish, I think you know him. Perhaps not as well as I.

Brian. Bass Boy.
Yes, I knew of him. Didn't know him too well, but seen him around Bay Park a few times.
damn that's rough, john. a good fishing buddy is a rare treat in life. sounds like he was a livewire and for the short time he was here, lived life well. my condolences and thoughts to you and his family.