Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your top cigar of '07
PAM 80.  Smoked it on the last day of the year....Thanks again Skipper!!!!
From my $6 and under budget point of view, my favorite was the HDM Excalibur.  Loved it, and I can actually afford to stock up on them!  They're even cheap enough that I don't have to listen to the wife nag when I buy them! ... and that in itself probably adds to my actual enjoyment of the cigar!
BigB123 Wrote:From my $6 and under budget point of view, my favorite was the HDM Excalibur.  Loved it, and I can actually afford to stock up on them!  They're even cheap enough that I don't have to listen to the wife nag when I buy them! ... and that in itself probably adds to my actual enjoyment of the cigar!
I can't believe Chucks wife would bitch at him without getting bitchslapped back to the 35 episode. [lol]What size humi do you have? And where is trivette? [police]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

my top cigar this year was the PAM 80. And a close second was the Oliva Series V double corona (or whatever that double size was/is)
I have a 50 count on the way & a little 20 count.   I'll be getting a bonus within the next couple of months though which I plan to use to buy a nice end table humidor. 

Trivette questioned my ability to light a cigar with a magnifying glass, so I roundhouse kicked him to Canada.