Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So for the Grand Finale!
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:[Image: meeker.jpg]

Hey, no fair using cute baby pics, dammit! How am I supposed to come back at a lil' tyke like that without looking like an arsehole? Tongue

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
I got cookie dust also but I didn't  say anything. (lol).

Seriously Daryn, a very nice gesture and I know these guys would not want you to double bomb them. Very very nice.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I got cookie dust also but I didn't  say anything. (lol).

Seriously Daryn, a very nice gesture and I know these guys would not want you to double bomb them. Very very nice.
I know I don't have to.  Its damn fun and its Christmas!  Besides, I did not really bomb NANP.  Call it more of a "hernia survival kit". 
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I got cookie dust also but I didn't  say anything. (lol).

you're right there Jimbo.

It's time for a percision sniper attack. (as soon as the christmas rush is over... no way I am getting in line at the PO now)

[Image: A_10_burning_tank.jpg]

That there A-10 is some heavy duty shit!
US_Tank Wrote:That there A-10 is some heavy duty shit!
Yes it is. I built A-10 simulators for the AF back in the 80's. A plane built for one and only 1 mission. Destroying tanks.
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:[Image: meeker.jpg]

Hey, no fair using cute baby pics, dammit! How am I supposed to come back at a lil' tyke like that without looking like an arsehole? Tongue

NANP™
[cigar]
Nothing is fair when it comes to tormenting Packer's fans.  Even if you are having a better season!  I sense a playoff matchup though!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
US_Tank Wrote:That there A-10 is some heavy duty shit!
Yes it is. I built A-10 simulators for the AF back in the 80's. A plane built for one and only 1 mission. Destroying tanks.

The A-10 Warthog is one of my favorite planes....

[Image: an-alq-199-DFST8709803_JPG.jpg]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Not A Nice Person Wrote:NO!!! N-n-not . . . not t-the FRUITCAKE!

[lol] [lol] [lol]

NANP™
[cigar]
You leave me outa this!

Nothing is fair when it comes to tormenting Packer's fans.  Even if you are having a better season!  I sense a playoff matchup though!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.