Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a piece of CRAP
I'm bustin my ass spending over 20 hours on the phone to find Anejos for my friends here"because I have the time" and I find this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=110207409762&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

[Image: 5c48_12.JPG]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

"Buy it now for $2499?"

[wtf2]

Fudgepackers. [curse]

[Image: fudgepacker.JPG]

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
So are you saying the person you got Anejos for is this seller?
The shame of it all is that some one might actually buy it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
it sucks that people have a hard time finding these.  i think they are a good smoke but not really worth wasting 20 hours finding them.  i got close to 10 boxes this year and spent very little time.  i've kept 2 and the others all went to other BOTL on forums.  none of them live in that guys region. 

I'm glad you have the hookup, I didn't. I have only been smoking for 10 months. I can get everything else but the opus and special Fuente stuff. UDAMAN

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Dont you just hate the Ebay sellers. They just do it for pure greed. The bad thing is it just keeps working for them.
tafdom Wrote:I'm bustin my ass spending over 20 hours on the phone to find Anejos for my friends here"because I have the time" and I find this.

This is a statement about both your character and his Terry.  It's a better community because of guys like you willing to chase stuff down for the guys that can't get these where a guy like that e-bay'er would not find a home here.

I get pissed by it too bro but when all is said and done we're just glad you're here and he's not.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Headley Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:I'm bustin my ass spending over 20 hours on the phone to find Anejos for my friends here"because I have the time" and I find this.

This is a statement about both your character and his Terry.  It's a better community because of guys like you willing to chase stuff down for the guys that can't get these where a guy like that e-bay'er would not find a home here.

I get pissed by it too bro but when all is said and done we're just glad you're here and he's not.

Amen to that.  Guys who spread the love are the heartbeat of the community.  Folks who hoard and folks who eBay hard to find cigars are no BOTL, thats for sure.

Keep fighting the good fight, Terry.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
ColbyPants Wrote:
Headley Wrote:

Amen to that.  Guys who spread the love are the heartbeat of the community.  Folks who hoard and folks who eBay hard to find cigars are no BOTL, thats for sure.

Keep fighting the good fight, Terry.
Ditto.....and I'd bet that the E-bay guy doesn't even smoke cigars!
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles