Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My son stopped by tonight
VEGASVIXEN06 Wrote:Music is the gift of a lifetime. I was blessed with talented kids but their Dad did not support their talents at all, always thought would have been fun if the kids and their Dad got to play together but never happened in our years. And those days are gone now. It makes me extremely happy to see you and your son so close, and enjoying something you have in common.  Enjoy the hours with your family as the older we get, the less of them there are!!

Merry Christmas Eve.....
Thanks,it means alot!! Cool
YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That ROCKS!!!!!!!!! But where is the BLUESMAN???? I wanna see him rocking!! Smile

I love music of all kinds and been a guitar fan for years! But just recently I started learning. My dad has been trying to teach me for years. But time and other stuff always got in the way. My dad has ben playing since he was in his teens and his guitar collection is insane....simply beautiful. So now I am learning on my own and he is also teaching me. We get to together and jam at times and its awesome. He also built a nice music room at the house and it is setup with amps, mics, guitars, keyboards and such....all cool music posters on the wall. Its awesome and its just a hobby of his....makes me want to break out my les paul now! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
that's just awesome. a great holiday jam. Cool