Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Antietam and Hydra
Nothing yet

It's time to call.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

do we have an update on this? i remember when they sent out my replacement antietam, i had moved, and told them the new address. they shipped it to my old address. i wonder what ever happened to that box? did the people at my old address just get to keep it? or were they honest and told fedex that it wasn't them? hmm. anyway, they are good people there, but getting its damn near impossible to get a hold of them. keep at it bro!
I got sick of the alarms.  Bargainhumidors never answered my email or their telephone so I just bought from them online another reseviour in the hopes that it would solve the problem.  Luckily, all is fine now.

Nik (his Stogie Chat screen name) from BargainHumidors saw my post here cause I linked him to it and he told me to call them.  But the new reseviour is working so I never did call.  Still no answer on my email though!

Anyways, all if well!  They are great about getting orders out but they don't answer their phone or emails.