Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Cigars make ANYONE sick?
 Still not the first time it's happened. 5th I think. [italy]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

cigars makes me salivate. The only time I get sick is if my hands are bussy and I start to salivate into the cigar or swallow with the cigar in my mouth... and on an empty stomach. It has happened to me while fishing. Smoking a full boddied cigar on an empty stomach fighting a fish with that cigar in my mouth... When I swallow, I cant have a cigar in my mouth... no clue why but this is a horrible feeling for me.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:cigars makes me salivate. The only time I get sick is if my hands are bussy and I start to salivate into the cigar or swallow with the cigar in my mouth... and on an empty stomach. It has happened to me while fishing. Smoking a full boddied cigar on an empty stomach fighting a fish with that cigar in my mouth... When I swallow, I cant have a cigar in my mouth... no clue why but this is a horrible feeling for me.

Same thing with me Skip.  Saliva dragging the tobacco and nicotine into your stomach as well as the smoke that enters the body through the soft tissue in your mouth is a double whammy.  All that nicotine will take your blood sugar way down and will take you into nowhere'sville.

Some are not affected (Robfather) as much as others but your body just can't take all that nicotine without something else in your stomach and thusly you blood stream.  Eat, eat some more, then eat before a nic bomb.  Then keep a Heshey's Kiss or 2 around just incase.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
but... i can swallow all the juice I want, as long as the cigar is not in my mouth at the time.

8am is time for a power ranger as far as I am concerned. I think I torched my second "Bruce Lee" before breakfast. It was yummy. Just as long as I can hold my cigar in my hand when swallowing. (man-there is a dangerous combination of words in that sentence)
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:. . . Just as long as I can hold my cigar in my hand when swallowing. (man-there is a dangerous combination of words in that sentence)

I'm a "spitter." [lol]

Seriously, if I don't have a liquid---whisky, beer, soda, tea, whatever---to wash it down with, I don't like to swallow my own saliva while smoking. Brings back bad Copenhagan memories. Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Only two things that come from Texas and the East Coast. 

1)  Pussies

2)  Pussy Eaters

Boys, I don't see not pussy hairs in your teeth so you must be PUSSIES!

[Image: Reilly-Allsop-USO.jpg]
US_Tank Wrote:Only two things that come from Texas and the East Coast. 

1)  Pussies

2)  Pussy Eaters

[Image: Reilly-Allsop-USO.jpg]
Don't you work? [lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

I am on vacation!  Taffy you are usually sleeping this time of day.  Anyways, I am trolling after you bastards today!
[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Only two things that come from Texas and the East Coast. 

1)  Pussies

2)  Pussy Eaters

[Image: keep_talking.jpg]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]
NANP™
Viking1
Not A Nice Person Wrote:[user=932]US_Tank[/user] wrote:
Quote:Only two things that come from Texas and the East Coast. 

1)  Pussies

2)  Pussy Eaters

[Image: keep_talking.jpg]

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

NANP™
[cigar]

And this from my favorite cheesehead!  Don't you have papers to correct today?