Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sarasota Florida
welcome, charlie! I am a counselor as well...addictions counseling at an inpatient rehab specializing in dual diagnosis so i appreciate what you do...tremendously!!
Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
[welcome]
Welcome from Nebraska
bignick09 Wrote:Welcome from Nebraska
[pimp]
What Big Nick said....
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
mad4maduro Wrote:welcome, charlie! I am a counselor as well...addictions counseling at an inpatient rehab specializing in dual diagnosis so i appreciate what you do...tremendously!!

Damn how did i miss that part of Charlie's intro!    We all do the EXACT same job, though i work exclusively with teen females.

We like to joke that "Addiction is by definition, insanity.  Plus since everyone knows that females, by definition, are also insane...     Similar to multiplying two negative numbers and coming out with a positive, working with addicted females is like working with a normal man".

It doesn't go over well with the female counselors.   [lol][lol][lol]
Welcome from California!

Welcome from Pa!

My little bro lives in Bradenton.
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Charlie, welcome from NJ. You have excellent taste in stogies..
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome from Tennessee and nice post. Congrats on the paper.  Glad your here cause we could use a few more mental health counseling members[lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.