Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
an open call to arms
TONTO IS LOW!!!!!!!!!???????????????

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT ALLOW THIS!!!!!!!!!

INCOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:One of the best guys I know, a long time member with thousands of posts, generous beyond most, intelligent, friendly, a carring father and family man and a knack to never get on any one's bad side has recently made 2 comments about being short on cigars.

My brothers of the leaf, can we have such a thing within our community?

The man I am talking about continues to send out what he can even though his own supplies are dwindling. This man deserves "reinforcements". This man deserves a show of friendship. This man deserves assistance form those of us who can.

Now, if I were an admin I'd figure a way to make this happen without his knowledge, but I am not. So this is a public open call.

The man I speak of is Tonto. Folks, time to resupply the lines.

PM me for his address.

Tonto your words on this post will have no meaning.

First.....my wife says my words on most things have no meaning! Big Grin

Since when is being out of "Fighting Cock" cigars an emergency? Tongue (Except, maybe for Mario).

And besides...I was just bombed by Tank & N.A.N.P.  Cool  :dude:

Seriously, I don't know what to say..... Just imagine Rob...at a loss for words.Confusedhock:

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Thanks for putting this thread up Skip! pm sent.
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Well,well,well......It looks like it's Tonto season.Ah yes....Tis the time of raining cigars,endless boxes at the door,and inumerable bashing.The shoe tis on the other foot is it not.
Tommy2guns Wrote:Well,well,well......It looks like it's Tonto season.Ah yes....Tis the time of raining cigars,endless boxes at the door,and inumerable bashing.The shoe tis on the other foot is it not.
Be careful Tommy.....I wear a 13 EEEE....Confusedhock: Tongue Wink
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:
Tommy2guns Wrote:Well,well,well......It looks like it's Tonto season.Ah yes....Tis the time of raining cigars,endless boxes at the door,and inumerable bashing.The shoe tis on the other foot is it not.
Be careful Tommy.....I wear a 13 EEEE....Confusedhock: Tongue Wink
Yea, Tommy what makes you think your out of the woods??
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
[Image: barrett.jpg]

Gonna get the Barrett all loaded up for a good 'ol sniping Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... WOOF!
Ok....Let me make it very clear.It's TONTO season and you will refrain from the term Pug season.I'm not in the woods or the weeds,i'm where i'm safe.So all you Mad Bombers out there remember.....IT'S TONTO SEASON!!Leave me be.The PUG has spoken.
Tommy2guns Wrote:Ok....Let me make it very clear.It's TONTO season and you will refrain from the term Pug season.I'm not in the woods or the weeds,i'm where i'm safe.So all you Mad Bombers out there remember.....IT'S TONTO SEASON!!Leave me be.The PUG has spoken.
You did it now. The Pug is dead!!!!!!
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore