Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bahia Trinidad
My father in law and myself were standing around a bonfire last night and we both tried one of these. I have to say for a lower end cigar it was very good. Can you say "Smooth" ? From the start to the finish is was very nice! He was drinking beer with it and I was have Gentleman Jack on the rocks and we both agreed this was a keeper. I will say this though, it is a very mild cigar so some of you seasoned smokers may find it too mild.

Attached Files Image(s)

thanks for the reivew
Appreciate the review brother, Thanks. Have yet to smoke one of these. I tend to stick to the med to full end of the specrum but every once and a while it'll be somethin mild.
I just grabbed a box of these off of C-Bid for $28.
ashman Wrote:I just grabbed a box of these off of C-Bid for $28.
Have you tried them yet?

ohman11 Wrote:
ashman Wrote:I just grabbed a box of these off of C-Bid for $28.
Have you tried them yet?
Yeah, not bad.  Not great, but not bad.  Certainly something that should be saved for yard work or a day on the golf course.  For $28 a bundle, I can't complain about them.  Wish they were a tab bit more full bodied, but I would call them terribly mild.  I would say they are on the milder side of medium.  
I smoked another the next night and did not like it as much. Still all in all it was not bad.

One thing for me is most of the time I wont smoke maybe 4 a week but I have had nights where I would smoke 3-4.  I have learned real quick though  "Quality not Quantity[winner]"
Thanks for the review. They're always appreciated! Sounds a little mild for me, and that's how other's reviews help us all.

Thanks again.

Dan [pirate2]
I picked up several Bahias when Tony came to an event in Tacoma (even got a hat out of it)  Unfortunately, a lot of the sticks I had tasted musty or moldy. Not a good experience.  So I will look for other brands to put in the humidor.
Freakin' ray of sunshine, ain't I.