Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know TV's???
JoeBob Wrote:I like that samsung because it uses LED lights for projection, which eliminates both the chances of replacing a burntout bulb and the color rainbow effect.

My live ID is:

Joebob Riceit

I got CoD4 for Christmas, still has the plastic wrapping on it. I'l break it out if you need a few easy kills though Mark! Tongue

Im MCD889...look for me on COD4:MW... I smoke fools on that game! Big Grin
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

[Image: UserBar1.jpg]
JoeBob Wrote:I like that samsung because it uses LED lights for projection, which eliminates both the chances of replacing a burntout bulb and the color rainbow effect.

My live ID is:

Joebob Riceit

I got CoD4 for Christmas, still has the plastic wrapping on it. I'l break it out if you need a few easy kills though Mark! Tongue

i have the 62" Samsung DLP. Nothing but great things to say about it. This thing rocks!

& I think Cable is the way to go. Wire is always better than radio.
50" Maxent Plasma. It uses a panasonic screen, basically just an off brand but nothing but great things!

-Ben
steve047 Wrote:i have a 73 inch mitsibishi DLP and dish satillite with all hd stations and 5.1 soround sound. hd 5.1 rocksBig Grin

So thats what that bright light is to the west.  Tongue
Mark Wrote:
Keith Wrote:[user=19]Mark[/user] wrote:
Quote:Daryn and Joebob, do you guys have Xbox Live ID's?
My kids is  OaceO Daffyduk  and he lives on Halo 3, if ou bump into him let me know how bad he kickes you a$$

LOL!!!!!!!

Bailey, looks like we have a little ass whoopin to do!!!
Ohh yes!!! I noticed you were playing some guitar hero the other night we need to get the Halo group together and tear it up!!! Once our group gets rollin you cant stop the FREIGHT TRAIN!!!
been looking for an hd tv for my pop's birthday. i think i'm officially old because the ocean of options just sounds like whistles and pops from here. each company going a different direction and i don't wanna get betamaxed!

pretty much looking for a straight lcd 40-something inch screen, maybe sony or toshiba. any suggestions or warnings?
Bungalowbill Wrote:been looking for an hd tv for my pop's birthday. i think i'm officially old because the ocean of options just sounds like whistles and pops from here. each company going a different direction and i don't wanna get betamaxed!

pretty much looking for a straight lcd 40-something inch screen, maybe sony or toshiba. any suggestions or warnings?
I couple years ago I got a 36 inch HD Sony Vega.  Thing kicks ass, but it is a tube.  This thing weighs 240 pounds.  Not sure they even make tubes anymore, but that is something worth thinking about.
I have been very pleased with my westinghouse 32' LCD. HD and xbox 360 looks awesome on this thing. I went with them since some of their computer monitors are the best I have used. I believe they make a 37 and a 42' lcd also.
BaileyCAO Wrote:I have been very pleased with my westinghouse 32' LCD. HD and xbox 360 looks awesome on this thing. I went with them since some of their computer monitors are the best I have used. I believe they make a 37 and a 42' lcd also.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"YES!  I have the 42 in the living room.  Costco!  Great deal!