Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few highlights from Gran Fabrica Drew Estate
tafdom Wrote:You have got to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet to do this for a living.

One question, does it get old yet when you wake up and go "damn" I've to go out of the country for some cigars?
+1
Wow.  Awesome Robbie.  Those little figurados look cool.
tafdom Wrote:You have got to be one of the luckiest guys on the planet to do this for a living.

One question, does it get old yet when you wake up and go "damn" I've to go out of the country for some cigars?
I certainly feel very grateful to be able to participate in things like this, and more importantly, to share such experiences with my customers and friends.  As a cigar smoker who's greatest passion is cigars these types of trips are a dream come true.  All of that being said, anyone who has ever run their own business knows that there is plenty of not so fun stuff that has to be done everyday behind the scenes to stay alive.  At least with this business there are some awesome benefits.  The cigar business, more than any other business I have ever seen, is totally a relationship business.  I work hard to foster great relationships with both vendors and consumers.  Trips like this are just an example of how that hard work can pay off.  And no, so far, it doesn't get old having to take advantage of such perks to this job [thumbsup]
[Image: CRA_ambassador_seal-smaller.jpg]
Join CRA Today! Click Above!
[Image: RobbieofCordova-2.gif]
Robbie Wrote:

I certainly feel very grateful to be able to participate in things like this, and more importantly, to share such experiences with my customers and friends.  As a cigar smoker who's greatest passion is cigars these types of trips are a dream come true.  All of that being said, anyone who has ever run their own business knows that there is plenty of not so fun stuff that has to be done everyday behind the scenes to stay alive.  At least with this business there are some awesome benefits.  The cigar business, more than any other business I have ever seen, is totally a relationship business.  I work hard to foster great relationships with both vendors and consumers.  Trips like this are just an example of how that hard work can pay off.  And no, so far, it doesn't get old having to take advantage of such perks to this job [thumbsup]
I agree with Robbie with this as with any other business being self employed a lot of people don't see the behind the scenes things, these are usually the stressful parts of any other career.  Even though he has a lot of perks I'm sure there are those days.

As for Robbie working hard to have great relationships with consumers I can say Robbie is a class act as we all know I just thought I'd reply to this and say it out loud again.  Robbie has gone out of his way for me a few times with business and personal issues[thumbsup] I call him a friend even though we have never meet in person and he has my cell for a 24/7 contact if needed. 

He already knows everything I have said but thought I would share this with everyone just because. 
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
Magnificent pictures, Robbie!   What an awesome experience!!!

Man that looks like a good time! What are those little nub figurado looking cigars?
BaileyCAO Wrote:Man that looks like a good time! What are those little NUB figurado looking cigars?

Liga Privada Flying Pig!
I forgot one of the best pics!  This is a classic:

[Image: DSC00570.jpg]