Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Herf Pics
i'm jealous. Looks like you need a fan tho. Tongue

I'm glad you all had a great time.
Nice herf Don, what no one had a knife in their hands.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Not when he's got the brass knucks on him. [ROTF]

What an awseome herf paesan. What I wouldn't have given to have been there in the dago man cave. [italy] Glad nobody called the FDNY.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Thank guys.Skipper the air cleaner was overtaken by smoke!!Big Grin but I kept it on all night and by this evening it was clear!!!Big Grin
Bluesman455 Wrote:Thank guys.Skipper the air cleaner was overtaken by smoke!!Big Grin but I kept it on all night and by this evening it was clear!!!Big Grin
Go pull the filter and you will be blown away as I was. They work great but you guys overwhelmed it just a little.[ROTF]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

awesome Don! Hey Hagar sounds familar....what board was he on? And is that Sid aka BigPoppaPuff?
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Maduro PiPs Wrote:awesome Don! Hey Hagar sounds familar....what board was he on? And is that Sid aka BigPoppaPuff?
Yeah,thats BigPoppaPuff and HaGar and the rest of us are from HP they used to be on the old JRBB.
Bluesman455 Wrote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:awesome Don! Hey Hagar sounds familar....what board was he on? And is that Sid aka BigPoppaPuff?
Yeah,thats BigPoppaPuff and HaGar and the rest of us are from HP they used to be on the old JRBB.
YES! That is where I know them....I was a member of the old JRBB and then went to HP....but didnt stick around that long.....BPP is on CL as well now.
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Looks like a big time herf Don. Glad to hear you guys all had a great time.

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
looks like your guys had a blast.  thanks for the pics!