Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From Lost
 and helllo!
[welcome]the the sc. Who long have you smoked and what are your favs?

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Yes, [welcome] from NJ. tell us a little about yourself.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Well, welcome to our happy little group.  We have a couple members from around your side of the pond.
welcome aboard man
[color="green"]Hey all great welcomes again thanks. I am a 41 yr old bloke with A gorgeous mrs and 3 horrendous kids (love em to bits really) I am a, please don't all groan at once.  Counsellor  Although I have lived and dealt in the real worldBig Grin At the moment I am, not practicing after i was forced through crappy personal reasons to stop working temporarily.

I stopped smoking cigarettes about two and a half years ago, which is cool as I was smoking around 40+ a day. I did however start to smoke the occasional [cigar]. Ok admission here. I smoke the tiny ones from the local convenience store type. I also enjoy the plain old King Edward from time to time. I know this is probably remedial to you guys but i do love smoking them.

I usually enjoy a smoke whilst escaping the kids. This i do uaually stood behind the pear tree in my back garden with the dog watching on. Everyone knows that when im there its my time for me and having a smoke makes it all the more enjoyable.

Hope the fact that I dont do the 'real' cigar stuff yet doesn't matter to you guys. I'm getting there though might even get the Mrs to think about some special ones for my birhday and christmas. It's got to be better than socksSmile 

Hope that explains some fella's
[/color]
Hey if it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone in the process, then it's all good.
Smoke whatever you like, no need to try to impress here. We are not snobs, and cigars come in all shapes, sizes, and prices. What is important is what you like/dislike.
fishhound Wrote:Hey if it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone in the process, then it's all good.
Smoke whatever you like, no need to try to impress here. We are not snobs, and cigars come in all shapes, sizes, and prices. What is important is what you like/dislike.
What Fishhound said is right on.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome.  Smoke what you like - as long as you like what you smoke.