Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New LGC Limitada Humi Collectors Edition!!!
WOW! I saw this at Atlantic last night!! What a piece! It is a tower shaped humi specially designed to wrap up the Limitada collection. The top opens to display a beautiful LGC ashtray, a LGC table lighter and then a hand lighter.

The front is a glass door which opens and displays about 7 or so shelves. Each shelf has a year the the Limitada was released and get this...they included a NEVER RELEASED before 2002 cigar!!!! So they have 2002 - 2006. Just beautiful!! I stocked up on some 02's and 03's since I have the others already! This is it...once they go....adios! Maybe I can grab a pic
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Just what Skip wanted to hear. Tongue
Took the words right out of my mouth Fishhound..............Skip will be getting nervous twitches over this one........and it is cool looking.  Smile
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"

Confusedhock:http://www.cheapercigars.com/La-Gloria-Cubana-Serie-R-Limitada-Retrospective-2007-Cabinet-Humidor-with-100-Limited-Edition-Cigars.html
"God is a havana smoker, I've see his gray clouds"
Wow! Stuff like this I just can't get enough of.
I won't be buying any, but I'd sure just like to see one in person.
Off to the shop I go!! Big Grin
lz6 Wrote: 

Confusedhock:http://www.cheapercigars.com/La-Gloria-Cubana-Serie-R-Limitada-Retrospective-2007-Cabinet-Humidor-with-100-Limited-Edition-Cigars.html
Killer LZ!! Thanks for the link...it is a work of art....and all those MASSIVE STICKS in there...WOW!! Atlantic is selling the sticks separately and are thinking of raffling off the humi for charity!! So if anyone wants any of these limited edition sticks...PM me....they are moving...but ALL years are still available. They are not on the site...only in the NY location. I get an unbelievable price on them!
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
wow, that thing is awesome! wish i had the kinda cash for something like that, simply amazing.
Got wood? Do the math. Really not a bad price.

[Image: lgcretro2007.jpg]

Ernesto Perez-Carrillo Jr. has created a special Limited Edition La Gloria Cubana Serie R Limitada Retrospectivo for 2007. This holiday humidor features a Retrospectivo of the previous five year releases (2002 thru 2006). Only 10 cigars will be available in Natural and 10 in Maduro in each size. The 2002 Serie R Especiale, which has never been released, is an "exclusive" and only available in this humidor. These cigars will come in numbered, limited edition, handcrafted humidor that features a slick black lacquered finish. This unique collection of Serie R Limitada's glass door is emblazoned in gold with the Seire R logo. The front panel of this cabinet humidor, with Ernesto's signature, opens to reveal eight trays, which cradle 100 cigars.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Got an email from someone (forget which Co.) a week or two ago about these.  Empty humi was $1200 and the full thing was like $2300 so the sticks worked out to like $10/ea.  Made my heart skip a beat and then I realized I've got no business trying to justify a $2500 cigar related purchase right now...:?
oh crap