Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your favorite 3-4 dolar cigar
tafdom Wrote:They make cigars that are $3 to $4??? [ROTF] I've missed that post for the last 6 months. This is a great post topic. Good job.
Thanks ,,I am really enjoy this post tooBig Grin
most all the cigars I smoke that werent gifted to me are in the $3-$4 range Wink

LGC Wavells spring ti mind.
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
For a milder cigar, the Chateau Real is a good cigar in that range.

Oliva also makes several lines that would nearly make that price (depending on your state tax).

Quintero is one that I really like that got poor reviews in CA as well as various boards. They make a natural and a maduro in several sizes. I dig the naturals better, both both are good IMO.

Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:No brainer.....El Cobre Cool
ditto.
Never tried the el Cobre.  I do like the Fumadore by Pepin.
US_Tank Wrote:Never tried the el Cobre.
Whaaaat?  We will have to do something about this.
Magnum PI Wrote:

I never even heard of this smoke until I caught a post of you guys talking about it about two weeks ago.

Just heard of Illusione about the same amount of time ago.  And I am on the net a lot looking at cigars.
Party Short, H Upmann Coronas Major, Oliva Serie V Lancero, Famous Nic 3000, Padilla Habanos, and I know there are more, just can't think of them right now.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Edge missile, Punch Rare Corojo rothschild, Oliva Serie O and Serie G, Rocky Patel Sungrown petit corona, Don Lino Africa Punda Milia.

Probably forgetting some, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.
Magnum PI Wrote:

-. . -..- - /  - --- /  .--. ..- --. /  -.- .. -.-. -.- .. -. --. --..-- /  - .- -. -.- /  -... ..- ... - .. -. --. /  .-.. --- --- -.- ... /  ..-. ..- -. /  .... . .... . .... . .... . .... . .... . .... .

Big Grin