Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oliva coming to my B&M
I think this is the correct section butit's it not, Skipper will let me knowTongue.

I'm at at my son's school today (Rhode Island) and my local B&M calls me. He's finally decided to sell Oliva cigars!! So I thought it was funny that he called me and was going over what to order etc. It was great, him saying"should I get this" do u think this will sell in my store" What's your opinion on the g's, what V's should I get. Can you come down to the store and we can do this together etc.

You guys get the picture. I felt a little like the Skipper giving out advice (Skip, I say that with the highest regard and respect).

Anyway, he told me the Vs are back ordered and it'll be a few weeks before he starts selling them.

My persistence payed off.

Oh, Bulz..

They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Nice!

Now what you need is an Oliva event at the shop! Big Grin
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I think this is the correct section butit's it not, Skipper will let me knowTongue.

I'm at at my son's school today (Rhode Island) and my local B&M calls me. He's finally decided to sell Oliva cigars!! So I thought it was funny that he called me and was going over what to order etc. It was great, him saying"should I get this" do u think this will sell in my store" What's your opinion on the g's, what V's should I get. Can you come down to the store and we can do this together etc.

You guys get the picture. I felt a little like the Skipper giving out advice (Skip, I say that with the highest regard and respect).

Anyway, he told me the Vs are back ordered and it'll be a few weeks before he starts selling them.

My persistence payed off.

Oh, Bulz..
AWESOME!!!! I'll make sure Bulz knows. calling him now.
JoeBob Wrote:Nice!

I think an event in Jim's honor is in order! 

Rumor has it that you have connections with Oliva.  I'll bet you will score that store some V!
Nice score for the locals
Bulz Wrote:

Rumor has it that you have connections with Oliva.  I'll bet you will score that store some V!
Cool :dude:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Bulz Wrote:

This is the coolest thing I've read on here in a while!  Hey, btw Bulz.  I was at the shop the other night talking with the owner about how great Oliva's are and how happy I was to see them there when he said, "I've been meaning to ask how in the hell you got that hat?"  I told him I got a guy...  He then says he's calling his rep in the morning!Tongue  At least 5 guys in the shop commented on that hat (one of the brown ones).  Man do I love that hat.  Thanks again!
NICE story Jimmie!  Way to go!
i have a hat & a shirt (& an ashtray, and 2 traveldoors Tongue )

BUT, these were not gifts, door prizes form my favorite cigar company (I go out of my way and even take days off from work when Dave's in town)