Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panamanian Cigar Factory Tour!
That is awesome!    Hmmm... custom blends for the brewpup????   [thumbsup]

thanks for the replies, dudes. uncle t., you're my kinda maniac... sweet lyrics!

as for the new avatar, just picture me walking around a small central american town in that getup (accompanied by my lovely gal and a few other maniacs). it was all worth it when i got out of my pickup and started walking towards the first bar of the night. a little kid in a vending stall pulled on his pop's leg and exclaimed (in spanish of course), "daddy! it's a banana!"

made my night. Smile

still just making small amounts of beer (baby steps), but i've got my first account, which should be starting around the 1st of dec (two of my beers featured at the bar). and yes, señor maytag, they're completely into a cigar/beer/dinner event. they'll have a nice spot for it with outdoor seating facing the river.

now to brew and keg like mad for the next 7 days...
Bungalowbill Wrote:a little sweaty maybe, but happy as a clam. [smokin2]

[Image: P9210011.jpg]
What are you guys drinking in this photo?!

Doc
--
Doc Stogie Fresh
www.StogieFresh.com
Dr. Stogie Fresh Wrote:
Bungalowbill Wrote:a little sweaty maybe, but happy as a clam. [smokin2]

[Image: P9210011.jpg]
What are you guys drinking in this photo?!

Doc

That looks like The Oatmeal Stout.

Bravo BB, you live the good life every single day. Plus, how cool is it to hang out with a guy how's named Fidel Santamaria....Bad Arse!!
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
the serge has it. 'twas the oatmeal stout...

looks flat as hell because i serve it on nitrogen (like guiness), but bottled some for this trip with CO2, which means it didn't have a lot of carbonation. anyways, lots of weird brewing physics, but it still tasted fine. i've since improved my bottling technique by force carbonating the beer a bit in the bottle (bottle= 2 liter plastic soda bottle, cleaned and sanitized).

boy, i get a beer question and i get into way too much detail sometimes...
mmmmmm.... nitro oatmeal stout....  

I like the idea of a 2L soda bottle with beer...  [thumbsup]