Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bungalonbill - a heart warming gesture
enjoy those sticks, buddy. after all the hard work you've done for the members of this forum, you deserve it! -bb.

That's the PM I received from Price. He paid me for the box of PAMs and sends the following outstanding stogies to me. I'll put this forum up against any out there in terms of consideration for their fellow botls. Thanks BB.

[Image: Cigars001.jpg]

[Image: Cigars003.jpg]
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
AWESOME job to you both. I agree with everything . The only prob is we are dying on the vine for some reason. I have not seen more than 19 members on at a time and a whole day and a page not move.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Beautiful!!!!Cool :dude:
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Beautiful!!!!Cool :dude:

took the words right out of my keyboard.

Simply beautiful.
Fantastic hit Bungalow and Jimmie deserves it big time. Received my PAMs today woot!!!

Quote:The only prob is we are dying on the vine for some reason. I have not seen more than 19 members on at a time and a whole day and a page not move.

Tafdom, it's about quality not quantity Big Grin
Riofan Wrote:Fantastic hit Bungalow and Jimmie deserves it big time. Received my PAMs today woot!!!

Quote:The only prob is we are dying on the vine for some reason. I have not seen more than 19 members on at a time and a whole day and a page not move.

Tafdom, it's about quality not quantity Big Grin

I have to agree with Riofan. This forum is like a family.

Some people stay and some leave. Those who stay never regret it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I have a major woody over that Sancho Panza Belicoso!  My absolute favorite cigar followed by the San Cristobal!  Class act hit!
yowza!
wingo Wrote:yowza!

That sums it up right there!!
Fantastic gesture Taf! your a gentleman and a scholar.