Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Big123
Saw this and I thought about you!  Smile

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/huckabee_norris/2008/01/20/66017.html?s=al&promo_code=4367-1
[lol]
Yeah, I heard about that.  I don't think they did a very good job with Chuck though.  If Huckabee really wanted to win, he should've had Chuck just say that he would roundhouse kick anybody who didn't vote for Huckabee!  Then, everybody in the US would've voted for Huckabee.  Although everybody would've voted for Huckabee, Chuck Norris would still become President because nobody beats Chuck Norris.
BigB123 Wrote:[lol]
Yeah, I heard about that.  I don't think they did a very good job with Chuck though.  If Huckabee really wanted to win, he should've had Chuck just say that he would roundhouse kick anybody who didn't vote for Huckabee!  Then, everybody in the US would've voted for Huckabee.  Although everybody would've voted for Huckabee, Chuck Norris would still become President because nobody beats Chuck Norris.
[winner]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
He is the man! I was surprised to see on the podium with Huk though. The man puts millions into so many causes mostly to do with children and animals. When Domonic was in TKD we started buying our supplies from century"that chuck owns" to suport his causes. I was told by our dojo owner not to buy from them because of some BS he and Norris got into one time," probably had his ass handed to him in a tourney"  I had to remind him I paid for my supplies and if he didn't like what we used then he could buy them for us. He never let it go our 6 years there. Great "real" man.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:He is the man! I was surprised to see on the podium with Huk though. The man puts millions into so many causes mostly to do with children and animals. When Domonic was in TKD we started buying our supplies from century"that chuck owns" to suport his causes. I was told by our dojo owner not to buy from them because of some BS he and Norris got into one time," probably had his ass handed to him in a tourney"  I had to remind him I paid for my supplies and if he didn't like what we used then he could buy them for us. He never let it go our 6 years there. Great "real" man.
I didn't know Chuck owned them. That's where I've been getting gear for my boys.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles