Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parkster
Are you back? Things ok?
Nope ............... still stuck here in Angola ............ on the rig with things breaking down left, right and centre. The well just sht its pants last night so we are going backwards as far as the programme is concerned and my passport is still missing in action.

I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.....................:X

Thanks for asking though John, fingers crossed my passport will appear within the next week, either that or it looks like a 7 week hit, which is cool for the bank balance as my company pays me double for each day over, but it dont do the love life and the piece of mind any good, I'll just have to suck it up.

Hoo Haa.

Cool
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Stay safe Dave! Smile
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Tonto The Long Island Sidekick Wrote:Stay safe Dave! Smile

double that, we are thinking of you. . .
I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Cool
Dave good to see you on, and hope you get home soon.

Stay safe.
Be safe Dave,think positive bud.
It'll be good to see you back here posting daily
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Cheers guys,

Its good to get on here and see whats happening out there in la la land, I got some net time and updated the flying scot as well as checking in to add my 2 cents on a couple of posts and I feel better already..............only a little better mind.

Wink
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Stay safe Parkster!
as long as the boss doesn't start in with the coldplay... [baby]