Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am new and like to chat.
Welcome[welcome][cigar2]
aka: The Bouncer
"I Herfed with The Mum" !! And have the shirt to prove it !!!!
I got my "Big Cock t-shirt from Tankie !!!
He has shared with me and called it a baby bomb!!! lol Those were some tasty stogies let me tell you.
Welcome Tracy..........settle in and enjoy yourself   [thumbsup]
Hey bro, glad to see you made it here [thumbsup]

Let me tell you guys about my bro, he is a true BOTL.  Last Saturday (halloween) we were talking about cigars and he told me a friend gave him a GOF and I was like [winner] that was a nice gift.  I have never seen one and he brought it out to let me look and feel it, ahhhh, it was like a female.....never mind... but was a nice stick for sure.  After smelling it and handing it back he offered it to me and I was like Confusedhock:, no way.  That was a nice gesture and not ever smoking one it sure was tempting but politely declined and saying it was given to him and he needed to enjoy it, especially since he had to take the munchikins out trick or treating and I had to stay back to watch the Oregon Duck football game [lol]  So I punched it for him (thanks CigarJohn for the punch) and off he went.  He came back later and said it was the best smoke he has ever had...hummm, wonder why?  Glad you enjoyed it bro [cigar]

So as they were leaving I bombed him and my sister with a few sticks, it was sure a blast and hope they have had a chance to enjoy them.
I sure did enjoy them and thank you. Sis has yet to try hers but I am sure it will be soon. Both sticks were very enjoyable.[smokin3] That GOF was the best I have ever had [thumbsup] but I haven't had a chance to try to many. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and we'll hook up again bro. Holloween was a trick or treat! I got to take the Kid's trick or treatin and enjoyed my treat. Have a good one bro.